The End Of Control! - The Final Episode of 'Get Smart'.
by

The End of Control! - The Final Episode of Get Smart.


Maxwell Smart, secret agent extraordinaire, arrived at Control Headquarters with a look of despair painted across his normally amicable features.

Mind control, eh? So thats what those dastardly Kaos proponents of wickedness are now up to. I must talk with the Chief! Walking through the elaborate security screens, check-points and sliding panels towards the Chiefs office, Max paused to call his heavily pregnant wife, agent 99, on his secret shoe-phone.

After what seemed an eternity, she answered in a strange mechanical-sounding voice, This is Control agent 99, and I report that things are definitely not in control, control, control...

Honey, its Max. Cut the secret agent talk.

This does not compute. Things are out of control...

Max disengaged the phone. Hmmm, looks like even 99 has come under the control of Kaoss new mind control plan. I wonder who else has succumbed to the fiendish rays of the mind control lazer-beam?

Chief, we have to talk. Striding purposefully into the Chiefs office, Max pulled the over-padded armchair closer to the desk.

I believe that Kaoss final master plan to seize control of the entire world is now in operation.

Yes, Max. I have the intelligence report right here. Unsually nervous, the Chief absent-mindedly toyed with the alarming communiqu lying on his desk. Max, even the President of the USA has been captured through the mind control device and just moments ago he handed control of the country over into Kaoss hands. The top Military Commanders also have sworn allegiance to the nation's new Supreme Commander, none other than Boris Offhisrockernoff!

Maxs jaw dropped in disbelief. Its worse than I thought!

The game is lost, Max. Kaos has taken complete control. This signals the end of Control.

Dont be so hasty, Chief. I have a plan that will turn Kaos on its head!

The Chief rolled his eyes. He had seen enough of Maxs disastrous hare-brained ideas.

Cone of Silence please, Chief.

With a deep sigh of resignation, the Chief pushed the button concealed under his desk. Immediately the Cone of Silence descended over the two men.

Chief, Max shouted from within the dome. The sudden burst of reverberating sound caused the Chief to jerk backwards, cracking his head painfully on the four-inch thick metal casing.

MAX! How many times have I told you to whisper in the Cone of Silence.

Chief, the whole world is in the control of Kaos. Even Control has lost control.

Yes, Max... the Chief moaned, wiping the sweat gathering on his brow. Can you hurry this up...

You cant rush brilliance, Chief! Heres the plan: we have to get control of Control, and control the controllers. Max peered across at the Chief with a smug look on his face. Its a fool-proof plan! It will work because God is on our side.

What are you saying, Max!? The Chief was struggling to compose himself. Have you lost control of your mind, too?

Look, Chief... it makes sense. God is always on the side of the good guys and works against the bad guys, right! Hes in control of everything and everyone.

The Chief buried his head in his hands.

See, God even controls the controllers without them even knowing that a higher power is controlling them. He always frustrates their diabolical plans and directs us in Control to take control over their despicable plans, so that goodness will ultimately reign!

Maxs smile stretched from ear to ear. The Chief wept uncontrollably.

Just wait and see, Chief. Everything really is in control!


To be continued...


___________________
Proverbs 21:30. NIV. There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD."

Karen Elengikal is an inspirational, published writer from Sydney, Australia. Karen's first book 'Kidz Battle Zone' was released in 2007. (see FW Book Review).

 2006 Karen Elengikal

My Websites: 
www.Godinspired-PhotoArt.com
www.kidzbattlezone.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print