1 Corinthians 15:14 Devotional
by Bobby Bruno

"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless, and so is your faith."
1 Corinthians 15:14

The choices I make today not only affect my eternity, they also affect my here and now. How I treat my wife today will determine how she treats me tomorrow. How I treat my neighbor today will affect our relationship for as long as we live together in unforgiveness and anger. How I treat my children today could either make or break their future in too many ways to count. For Jesus, it was all about relationships and that in those relationships we treat others with such loving-kindness that they will see Jesus in us and feel their own need for Jesus to help them in their relationships, too. How we live as Christians makes a huge difference in the world around us. Will they see Jesus in us, or will they see the world? The resurrection of Jesus Christ gives believers eternal life. On our resurrection day, will we enter Heaven zealously, or will we be kneeling in front of the Lord fearing what He might say about some of the things we have said and done in the lives He created us to live? Christ crucified gives us life, but as James said, our mouths bring us back into death like the rudder of a ship. I plan to meet Jesus with my head held high and my heart brimming over with love for Him. I plan to give Jesus that giant hug I've been waiting so long to give Him. Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life and I, for one, am very glad that He is.

Bobby Bruno was saved 15 years ago in a way that left him no doubt that Jesus wanted him to reach others with His great and abounding love.  He started writing at the age of 12 and hasn't stopped since. He achieved Associates Degree in Biblical Studies from Ohio Christian University in early 2014.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print