I have a friend I can not see
by Jennifer Cardinal

I know it probably sounds strange , I know it probably sounds even crazy but I have a friend who I can not see. How do I know this friend exists, how do I know He is real? Well probably most simply I see Him all around me I see Him in the bright pink painting of a sunrise, I see him in the blue sky etched with white clouds , I see him in the changing of the seasons ,I see him in the mountains that tower over me, I see him in the ripples of a lake, I see him in the flowers that bloom, in the birds that sing and the wind that blows. The sun rises and sets each and every day and he introduces himself to me and tucks me away in His warm embrace. He promises to be with me always , close and dear to my heart. Sometimes I have to admit it is difficult for me to know He is always there the noise of life sometimes gets in the way. My thoughts wander and my fears take over but I am always reminded again that He is real in the silence in the quiet this is where I feel Him the most. I long for His comfort around me, the peace He fills me up with , the song He sings to my heart is sweet music to the very fiber of my being. Someday I will be in His presence and my life will be no more till then He has put me here for a purpose that often I do not know but when I rest in Him I find that He tells me I do not need to know I just need to know Him. Lord, Lord you are my friend, my everlasting friend, my creator, my helper, my counselor, my strength, you are my everything. May my life be a song of praise to you dear Lord , my dear love of my life.

My family and I recently moved across the US from NV to CT.  This has brought about great change in our lives as well as in my own personal walk with God. I have re-discovered an old love of mine in this process - writing. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for reading.  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print