GOD-TRACKING IS FAITHFULLY WAITING FOR THE "EVEN BETTER" THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU THROUGH LIFE'S CHANGES
by Dudley Anderson

trACker number486
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
GodTracker is online at www.godtracker.co.uk

Follow Dudley @godtracker on Twitter

09 May 2014

Dear God-tracker

GOD-TRACKING IS FAITHFULLY WAITING FOR THE "EVEN BETTER" THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU THROUGH LIFE'S CHANGES

Author of The God Chasers, Tommy Tenney once said, "What you think is being taken away could actually be being cleared away so that something even better can be delivered." This thought can tend to the controversial. Some say that God never retracts his blessings whiles others say that God inflicts us with suffering to refine us. I would go with neither argument. I believe it's a combination of both: God sometimes allows calamity or change to strip us of things which, in our finite knowledge, we deem worthy or beneficial, only to bless us abundantly with new opportunities and new rewards, which far outstrip our expectations. A prime biblical example of this is the story of Job. Job appeared to be stripped of all he held dear in life - seemingly by the Lord (though we know it was Satan who actually inflicted Job's suffering). Job suffered dreadfully but in all of his affliction he never blamed God for the evil that he endured. On the contrary he implied that God had the divine right to give and to take away. Nevertheless, Job praised God. And then at the end of the book we read, "The LORD blessed the latter part of Job's life more than the first." The fact remains that Job was twice as prosperous after his trials than before.

For several years I had the wonderful privilege of broadcasting God's word via radio to tens of thousands of folk in South Africa. I worked for two Christian radio stations and was gaining in popularity. I remember walking through a shopping centre one day and noticing people point at me and hearing them say, "That's Dudley Anderson from the radio." But then, just as I was apparently becoming successful in my work, the Lord in his wisdom, called my family and me to leave it all behind and move to Britain. So I gave up the opportunity of reaching thousands and the fame that went with it to follow God's leading. It appeared that the Lord was stripping me of radio broadcasting opportunity. We obediently moved to the UK and after a year of seeking and walking by faith God opened a new opportunity for me to get back into radio. I was thrilled, but not as thrilled as I would later realise when I discovered that I was broadcasting not to thousands or tens of thousands of people but to millions! What I thought God was taking away from me was actually being cleared away so that something even better could be delivered.

How about you? Are you going through change today? As you seek to track the plans of God for your life and remember, he knows his plans for you, you don't simply continue to acknowledge God in all you do and trust that he will make your paths straight. When he seems to take what you deem worthy from you know that he will replace it with something even better and even more prosperous. All the Lord calls for is obedience and submission to his holy plan for your life. Remember that Jesus is already on the other side of the wall that separates your today from your tomorrow, making provision for your way ahead. Walk in faith for however long it may take for you to realise God's plans through your changes and then stand firm in faith, laying a hold of your "even better".

God-tracking is faithfully waiting for the "even better" that God has for you through lifes' changes.

Never take your eyes off of Jesus.

Dudley

It's all in the Book
Job 1:20-22
Job 42:10-17
Ephesians 3:20-21


Subscribe to the weekly eDevotional, trACker at godtracker.co.uk
Follow Dudley on Twitter @godtracker


Vo/W
Verse of the Week

Matthew 6:10
your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.


Quote of the Week A Sample of Dudley's Fave Quotes "We cannot sincerely pray 'Thy Kingdom come' until we have prayed 'My Kingdom go'." --- Tommy Tenny


Don't Give Up, Look Up! Look up and Fix Your Eyes on Jesus!
Help me to be strong through change and to look forward to the bright new blessings you have stored up for my tomorrow
"Dear Lord, I know your word says that you know the plans you have for me. The difficult thing is, I don't know your plans for my life; not until you reveal them to me, that is. But nevertheless, today I put my faith in your plans for my future as I continue to acknowledge you in all my ways. Lord, I submit to your hand on my life and I trust you to work things out according to your purposes. Help me to endure change and to walk in faith that you will produce even better things for me for the future. Help me to be strong through change and to look forward to the bright new blessings you have stored up for my tomorrow. I live for your glory. Amen."

If you want more prayer then email [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, OnTrack. Although OnTrack went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.

trACker is a service of godtracker.co.uk. Please consider helping towards expenses in delivering this service to you HERE or by visiting http://godtracker.co.uk/

Listen to GodTracker for Radio here: http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen

Recommend trACker to a friend? Point them to www.godtracker.co.uk or click on http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe


Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print