A thank you note to God
by Jennifer Cardinal

Thank you God that I do not need to worry about the future because I am in the palm of your hands and you are a good God that I can trust. Thank you God that I can actually boast in my weakness because it is where I am broken that your strength and love is revealed. Thank you God that I do not have to be afraid because your perfect love surrounds me and casts out all fear. Thank you God that I do not have to compare myself with others because you have made me unique and created me for a purpose designed specifically for me. Thank you God that I do not have to doubt my abilities because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Thank you God that I do not have to judge myself for past mistakes because in you I am forgiven and made new. Thank you God that I do not have to run from you because your compassion never fails and your mercies are new every morning. Thank you God that I do not have to face my life or my death alone because you are always with me. Thank you God that I do not have to doubt whether I am good enough or I am loved because you made me, you knitted me in my mother's womb and you know and love me like no other. This list certainly is not complete and you give me so much that I know Thank you God. Thank you God. Thank you God.

My family and I recently moved across the US from NV to CT.  This has brought about great change in our lives as well as in my own personal walk with God. I have re-discovered an old love of mine in this process - writing. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for reading.  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print