Why Quit Now When There Is Enough Room For Great Exploits
by Ngozi Nwoke

Why quit now when tomorrow has great surprises for you? No matter the challenges you may be faced with, quitting now will be a big error. As long as there is life, there is hope and hope never fails. Many people have gone down this road you are going through and bursted into a Treasure Island, this can be your story too. This article aims at encouraging you to still hold on till you win.

Then they dug another well, and they quarreled over that one also. So he called its name Sitnah. And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it. So he called its name Rehoboth, because he said, "For now the Lord has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land." - Genesis 26:21-22 (NKJV)

What are you going through now that you want to quit life, quit trying and aspiring to greater heights; that you want to accept the negative status quo? One thing is certain and that is that God wants the best for you. For He wishes above all things that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers, circumstances notwithstanding - 3 John 2.

No matter the challenge, there is an end to it, if you will hold on to your faith in God. Yes, you may have prayed, worked very hard, done all you could and it still didn't change; keep doing them all and don't quit now. There is nothing new under the sun, choose to be among the few that overcame and had proofs to show for it.

Isaac refused to quit digging until he got to his Rehoboth, where he had enough room to multiply greatly which he did. He needed water for his household and farm and so diligently sought one with his men until they found one that nobody quarreled over with them. Do you really need that change? If so then, quitting now surely will be a big error on your part.

God has said that He will never forsake nor leave you (Hebrews 13:5); it is left for you to trust Him to do what He said He would do. Praise and thank Him for answered prayers and be highly expectant, no matter how long it may take you will certainly emerge victorious.

Joseph was a man who was aspiring to be great and have people bowing down to him; instead he ended up in the pit, then Portiphar's house. While still believing that God would change his position, he landed in prison for no sin of his. But throughout the entire ordeal he didn't quit on his dream or his God and God landed him in the palace not as a servant but as a ruler - Genesis 37, 39 & 41.

And if you think that you have made so many mistakes that God wouldn't consider you then consider Peter, the apostle of Jesus. He didn't have enough faith to finish walking on the sea (Matthew 14:28-31), in Gethsemane he cut off Malchus' ear, the servant of the high priest (John 18:10-11) and after Jesus' resurrection he was the first to go back to what he left earlier to follow Christ - John 21:3.

However, Peter's errors didn't make him quit on God's assignment. He ended up being head of the disciples of Christ, his shadow was healing people as he passed (Acts 5:15-16), he raised Dorcas from the dead (Acts 9:39-41) and he did many more great exploits for Christ and His kingdom. This can be your story too.

Why quit now? You have put in so much already, allow the seeds sown to germinate and yield fruits for you. There is enough room for great exploits tomorrow, hold unto God and the Lord, who is ever faithful, will cause you to laugh like Sarah did.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print