My Declaration: I Am Healthy Wealthy And Wise
by Ngozi Nwoke

What are your declarations? Do you want to be healthy, wealthy and wise? It is a perfect combination to have if you are to enjoy your life in this world. Health is wealth and is wisdom to maintain a good health at all times. The question is" how do you get to this most desired state?" This article gives you the secret to health wealth and wisdom

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. - 3 John 2 (KJV)

For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says - Mark 11:23 (NKJV)

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts - Isaiah 55:8-9 (NKJV)

People's desire and I believe that includes yours too, is to have long life and prosperity and good health to enjoy them all. However many people have one of them and lack the others or two of them and lack the other. But God wants you to have them all.

God wishes above all things that you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers. He wants you to enjoy the life that He has given you to the best you can. And like every manufacturer, God has a manual on how to achieve this. One of the instructions given to us is that WE SHOULD ONLY SAY WHAT WE WANT TO HAVE IN LIFE. Our declarations are very important.

The scriptures say in Mark 11:23 that if you say anything and not doubt in your heart but believe that those things you said will be done, you will have whatever you say. That means also that what you say in your heart is what you will have. So your heart and your mouth must be in agreement. However, your mouth must speak out what you want for you to have it. This is because with your mouth salvation (freedom from the effects of the fall of man) comes to you - Romans 10:10

Now, does it sound foolish to you? Are you wondering how speaking out your desire can make you get it? Surely, to human reasoning it makes no sense but it is the creator's manual. God's thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways. If you can imagine how higher the heavens are from you, so also are His ways and thoughts higher than your ways and thoughts - Isaiah 55:8-9

Therefore, to be healthy wealthy and wise, you must comply with the creator's manual for living on earth. Your utterances in line with His instructions move God's hand to help you; He is only listening for His word to go into action on your behalf. His hand is not shortened at all, that it cannot save, nor His ear dull with deafness, that it cannot hear - Isaiah 59:1

I encourage you to trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; acknowledge him in all your ways and He will direct your paths. Don't try to be wise in your own eyes, just fear God and depart from evil and you will have health, wealth and wisdom - Proverbs 3:5-8. God can fix anything that you can speak.

Some years back, my pantry and freezer were virtually empty and I wanted them filled, so I decided to act on God's word . Every time I passed near the pantry or freezer I would declare them filled. And not long after God caused people to start blessing me with the things I needed to fill them.

Also, when I was pregnant, I kept declaring health over myself and the baby. Each time I went for anti-natal everything was perfect to the point that one day my doctor voiced out that he loved having patients like me. A week to my delivery, the enemy wanted to spoil my testimony but God wouldn't allow it because I was still declaring health. I started discharging water that could not be traced to anything, but each time they checked me or the baby, we were perfectly well. I delivered him safely. To God be all the glory.

Now, does it mean you shouldn't take care of your health or work again? Not all. That will amount to disobeying other instructions of God. For example, God says if you don't work you should not eat - 2 Thessalonians 3:10. Also 1 Timothy 4:8 tells us that there is profit in exercising. So, God is saying that in addition to all those, ensure you don't cancel them by your words; instead enforce their fruitfulness by speaking words in line with the scriptures.

The positive or negative things happening to you today are as a result of the things you said or didn't say with your mouth yesterday or yester-years. And your tomorrow will also be determined by what you are saying today. Therefore, choose to say what you want to see and have and it shall be so for you. Always say, "I am healthy, wealthy and wise"

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print