Forever Young
by PamFord Davis

Have you located that 'fountain of youth,' yet? It might be closer than you think. Glamor girls and Hollywood's leading men spend their wads on face-lifts in futile attempts in remaining forever young.

They wish they could live forever. The truth is that they can, through grace, in Christ Jesus. God is the giver of 'life.' Salvation commenced before the beginning of time (2 Timothy 1:8b-9) and in the fullness of time, we will witness His second coming.

"This has now been made evident through the appearing of our Savior Christ, who has abolished death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:10 HCS)." Through faith, we can live in His presence forever. Living forever without faith would be a travesty. They are inseparable. Live forever. Drink from His fountain....

In reference to a well of water in Samaria, "Jesus said, 'Everyone who drinks from this water will get thirsty again. But whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty againever! In fact, the water I will give him will become a well of water springing up within him for eternal life (John 4:13-14 HCS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print