A Presidential Invitation
by Olawale Ogunsola

As a citizen of your country having no close relationship with the President, what will be your reaction if you receive a call or an invitation from the head of government himself, moreso at a time when you have problems that defied every solution?

When a President makes a call or send an invitation like that, it means, he
1 wants both of you to see each other's face;
2 has something to say;
3 has something beneficial to offer you;
4 will surely take care of you.

Not only these, you
1 will have the opportunity to make your request known to him;
2 are honored as a guest of the President and more if you are invited to become a member of his household;
3 the two of you can discuss any issue including your past mistakes and misdeeds resolving them amicably.

Do you know that the President of your country came to power by a divine dictation or influence? He is under a higher authority.

If you can derive great benefits from a Presidential invitation, there is an unlimited benefits from honoring the invitation of the higher authority.

On that invitation letter are these four things, among others, you must expect immediately:
1 Heavy loads (burdens) on your hearts and head will be lifted.
2 A sure rest for you.
3 He is ready to teach you ALL that you need to know to live a peaceful and successful life.
4 You will become so intimate with Him that He will call you His friend, son or daughter, (Matthew 11:28-30).

Therefore, to honor Jesus' invitation, take the following steps:
* Acknowledge the fact that you are carrying about sin-guilt burdens that must be taken away by Jesus who has the power to do so.
*Surrender your heart and soul to Him so He can become your Lord and Savior forever.
*Ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit, your resident Comforter.
*Obtain a copy of the Holy Bible for guidance.
*Your membership of a bible-believing assembly will help your relatioship with Jesus Christ, who has ALL AUTHORITY in Heaven and in earth, Matthew 28:18.

May you derive every benefit associated with your new relationship with the Lord here and hereafter in Jesus Name.

Henceforth, live to prepare for His second coming that will take place any moment from now.

Stay blessed and rapturable.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print