Easily Unnerved
by PamFord Davis

I easily become unnerved when several people begin talking at once. 'Talking heads' news programs are the worst. My husband repeatedly tells me that is real life; people do not politely wait their turn when conversing. Eeks!

The Book of Revelation gives insight into a many voices conversation. I happily eavesdrop. Multitudes, in unison and agreement talk at once, giving acclaim and glory to the Lamb. In worship, I reverently read.

"And I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders: and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, 'Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing. And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, 'To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever. And the four living creatures kept saying 'Amen.' And the elders fell down and worshiped (Revelation 5:11-14 NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print