Grace Abounds
by PamFord Davis

Normally, a physician or nurse gives the prescribed, precise dosage of medications. It's not a cooking recipe with a pinch of this or dash of that. The physician determined the dose needed by the body weight of the patient and potency of the medication. My Dad had a hard time comprehending the concept, thinking if two aspirin are good, three would be better.

On some occasions, the doctor doesn't see the results expected and does increase the dose. Jesus, the Great Physician doles out grace as needed. "But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: 'God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble (James 4:6 NKJ)." He determines the precise dose I need and it is always sufficient. I take the faith of Apostle Paul to heart.

"And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJ)." He keeps His promises; as the power of Christ rests on me, His grace abounds.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print