GOD-TRACKING IS ENJOYING FULL LIFE IN CHRIST, TODAY
by Dudley Anderson

trACker number494
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
GodTracker is online at www.godtracker.co.uk

Follow Dudley @godtracker on Twitter

04 July 2014

Dear God-tracker

GOD-TRACKING IS ENJOYING FULL LIFE IN CHRIST, TODAY

Someone once said that the tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. So many of us (this author included) have great dreams and aspirations in life but end up procrastinating so long that we become disillusioned with life.

The truth is, now is the hour! The Bible tells us that if we hear God's voice we need to respond and enter his rest, today. Why is it then, that we hold back on living out our new lives in Christ? Is it because we think Christians can't have fun? The truth here is, Jesus did not only come to give us life after death but he came to give us abundant life, starting now! The Christian life begins with entering God's rest the moment one accepts Christ as Lord, and enjoys the rest of life in abundance from that moment on.

Jesus is called, the Life. When Christ enters our hearts we enjoy the promise of eternal life after death but we also gain the fullness of life in this life before death. Living for Christ is no humdrum event. Living for Jesus is exciting, challenging and rewarding. We enjoy the rewards of God in this life by faith; those who track God's will in faith are rewarded by him. The Lord has so many plans for those who track his will by faith. God's plans are for a prosperous life, full of hope for a good future. God's plans will take us beyond our wildest imaginations. If it is true that Jesus gave us abundant life then let's step out in faith and lay hold of those plans he has for us, today!

Perhaps you're a procrastinator, like me. If you are then repent of it and seek the Lord to help you accept God's exuberant plans for your life. The Christian walk is more than a set of religious rituals conducted once a week at church. The Christian walk is a lifestyle of worship to be celebrated every moment of every day. Tracking God's plans involves more than just Sunday morning kisses; it involves filling our daily lives with moments of intimate fellowship with Abba Father. God loves you so much and only desires the best for you, and nothing will separate you from his love. He has new things lined up for you every day every day is a new day that God has made just for you. Holy Spirit is omnipresent and omniscient. That is, he is personally with you right now, as he is with me, and he knows every little detail of our lives.

So, dear God-tracker, take a step back from your hectic routine today and allow yourself to dream of great adventures and aspirations according to the plans your God has for you. Then step out in faith and enjoy the abundant life that you have in Christ, today!

God-tracking is enjoying full life in Christ, today.

God bless

Dudley

It's all in the Book
Jeremiah 29:11
Hebrews 4:7-13
John 4:6
Hebrews 11:6
Ephesians 3:20-21
Isaiah 43:18-19


Vo/W
Verse of the Week

John 10:10 (KJV)
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


Quote of the Week
Sample of Dudley's Fave Quotes

"God has promised forgiveness to your repentance, but He has not promised tomorrow to your procrastination." --- Augustine


Don't Give Up, Look Up!
Look up and Fix Your Eyes on Jesus!

I claim your plans and your future for me

"Dear Father God, thank you so much for the promise of eternal life that I have in you, through Jesus. I am so grateful for the life I will enjoy in the hereafter but I'm also so grateful that the life you have given me, through Jesus, in the here and now. I commit all my life to you and acknowledge you in every aspect of my life: my relationships, my job, my church, my dreams and my ambitions. I praise you for abundant life and seek your plans for that life. Guide me in my aspirations and lead me in my desires. I claim your plans and your future for me. Help me to walk according to your purposes. In Jesus' name. Amen."

If you want more prayer then email [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, OnTrack. Although OnTrack went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.
Unless otherwise indicated all scripture references in this publication are taken from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION, NIV Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

trACker is a service of godtracker.co.uk. Please consider helping towards expenses in delivering this service to you HERE or by visiting http://godtracker.co.uk/

Listen to GodTracker for Radio here: http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen

Recommend trACker to a friend.
Point them to www.godtracker.co.uk or click on http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe

Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print