The Lord is the Light of Your Life, Volume 31 Unpublished work, 2014 by JP Timpano
by JOSEPH-PAUL (JP) TIMPANO

When you've given your life to Christ you don't get moved when doors close. God is still in the driver's seat and is leading you to where He wants you to be.

There is a time and a season for everything, and God is in each one.

The Word of God is life to the soul. Cursing and swearing has no positive fruit.

My struggles are in God's care.

My God provides the light in the darkness.

God has a mission for you.

God sees the hurt you've gone through, so deep in your heart.

You may not know where to start, but God will give you the beginning and the end.

God loves you and wants to help you, if you would only let Him.

Praise God the Father. Your song to Him will carry you through the dark days.

Every time you praise the Lord it will lift you higher.

Remember, the devil is the author of confusion, not God!

God is watching you. God is loving you.

There is nothing done in secret that God does not see.

Dependency on another individual is not good. Nobody should take the place of God in your life.

God will make things possible.

God will bring balance and order in your life.

God will bring security in your life, thereby providing peace and strength.

Jesus is not just my God. He is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without Him.

Some days you may feel like you can't make it through. Cling to the Rock that is higher than you are, Jesus the Lord.

If you are engaged, be true to your partner.

Some have lost their partner through separation, divorce or death. Jesus will be your support system. You will make it through the storm.

The love of God keeps me going.

Your life will count with God beside you.

Don't be afraid to walk alone through life. Remember you are never alone. God is with you.

God sees great potential in you, His child.

No matter what your age is, God considers you His baby. Let Him teach you His ways.

Like you do with someone you love, God never gives up on you.

You can't make a good decision when you are upset. Give your problem to God to gain peace. You will then be able to make a great decision in your life.

You're not alone in this life. God is there.

Nobody is ever truly alone. You have angels watching over you.

God has more work for you to do.

You can't do what the Lord has planned for you when fear becomes your lord and master.

Keep your eyes on the Light, the Lord Jesus Christ.

The psalms are hymns of praise to God.

When you die in Christ you are carried to the Father's arms, where there is no more pain.

The "what if's" and "only's" will stop you from healing. Turn your circumstances over to God the Father.

Open your Bible and learn the Word of God. Understand why you may not be bearing fruit in your life.

All wisdom comes from the Hand of God.

Lord, I pray that you hold my heart. Give me the desire for Your ways, and cause me to turn from what is displeasing to You.

Lord, make every minute of my life a stepping stone to You. May not one second of my life be wasted.

Lord, show me the desires of my heart. Prune anything in me that is not pleasing in Your sight.

Lord, show me the proper balance in my life. Teach me to not strive after things that you do not ordain.

Lord, show me how to lay down anything that is not from You.

Keep sexually pure. Wait for the Lord to give you His match for your life.

Keep obedient. Do not give up on the promises of God.

Guard your tongue in the heat of an argument. Don't fan the flame of words to escalate the anger.

God will show you what to do and where to go.

You have worth that is ordained by God.

When your heart is racing, remember that the Lord said, "Be still, and know that I am God."

Spend time in the Word of God to learn what the Lord expects of you.

God does not wink at everything we do. Learn what God expects of you. Open up His Word.

Take care of the body that the Lord has given you. Honor the Lord with it.

God will show you the way. Amen and Amen!

Remain sexually clean, following the precepts of the Lord.

Great and mighty are You, Oh Lord

The devil is a liar. The Lord Jesus Christ is Truth.

God knows who you are. He created you.

Every action we do is seen by the Lord.

Take time to get to know the Lord. He's waiting for you to turn to Him.

Walking through this life without the God that created you is futile.

You will never ultimately be satisfied in your soul without a relationship with God.

All wisdom comes from the Lord.

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for me the Lord Jesus Christ

I'm not afraid of the darkness. Jesus is for me.

I pray that you are baptized in the Holy Spirit.

God, teach me how to forgive.

If you are having trouble forgiving some ask God to break down your heart. Unforgiveness affects your relationship with God.

There is no action by anyone against us cited in the Bible that relieves God's command for us to forgive somebody.

If you cheated on your mate, confess your sin to God and He will forgive you.

Sometimes we think we have forgiven but then we find out that unforgiveness has only been repressed.

When you repent from your sin, you turn away from it.

When we repent we are truly sorry for our sins.

With God's forgiveness through Jesus Christ you are a new creation.

There is no sin you cannot be forgiven of through Jesus Christ.

There is nothing you can do in your human strength to get forgiveness of sin. It is only by grace, through an acceptance of the death of Christ.

Lord thank you for making me free.

It has not been too long to realize your dream. God is still on the throne. He will bring it to pass.

If you walk away from the path that God set you on you will not come to realize the blessings God has in store for you.

You may not see it, but believe it. God is always active in your life.

Others may not understand your dream, but don't let that sway you either way. God gave your dream to you and wants you to pursue it.

God is building you right now so that your character can support your destiny.

With God you know you have stability.

God is my refuge and strength. Fear is a lie of the devil.

No need to panic. God will order your steps when you reach out to Him in prayer.

Praise God not only in the good times. Praise God because He is worthy of all praise.

My steps are ordered by the Lord.

Looking at others and thinking you can't? Forget it. I am He who blesses you with prosperity.

Listen more with your heart than with your ears.

Don't allow someone's fear and baggage define you. You are who God says you are. Period.

Toxic people try to drag you into an argument. Resist it.

You don't need two people to turn a light bulb. Let each person assume full ownership and responsibility for what he or she needs to do.

Spend time in solitude, doing what sparks your creative spirit. Others will try to interfere and pull you away, but resist them.

When someone is pouring out his heart to you, let go of your own trivial matters and focus on the hurting person who needs your attention.

When dealing with toxic people, set up boundaries to maintain your peace, strength and focus on what you need to do and who you are.

Everything in life, according to God, occurs in a time and a season.

Don't believe the lie. The devil is not in your imagination. He's real and is the enemy of your soul.

Jesus is Truth and Salvation!

Be ready now for the eventual time you will depart this life. Get yourself right with God. Accept His Son Jesus as the salvation for your sins.

Joseph-Paul Timpano is a seasoned CPA & freelance writer of accounting/business based docuements and Christian inspirational publications.  

Unpublished work  2014 by JP Timpano  Contact: [email protected] 
Website: http://www.jptfinancial.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print