Do You Know Your Father?
by Tonja Taylor

Romans 8:15 says, "The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

Galatians 4:6 says, "Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, 'Abba, Father.'"

Do you know your father?

So many are fatherless today.lost,.saddened,..confused..searching.
And I don't mean your earthly father, but your Daddy in Heaven! The Bible calls Him, "Abba," which means "Daddy God"

And Psalm 27:10 says, Although my father and my mother have forsaken me, yet the Lord will take me up [adopt me as His child].

The LORD has used that verse through the yearsincluding recentlyto comfort and strengthen me, and remind me thatno matter how authority figures act in our lives, especially when they have no clue of the whole story, that our LORD knows ALL things about us and loves us and UNDERSTANDS.

Abba Father, Daddy God, IS FOR US, no matter what. HE will correct us in love, where others miss it. No person but Him is truly awesome, and truly full of grace and truth and unconditional love!

This awesome LORD Who loves you beyond your understanding knows your name.

He knows everything about youand He's interested! So very interested.

He WANTS to be involved. And He fought for youHe won custody of you, in the ultimate battle or all! He WANTS custody of youbut you must DECIDE to invite Him into your life, for He is a Gentleman!

He waits to shower His love on you, even today! He has so much to give you. He's been dreaming of the day you will contact Him. He can't wait to talk to you, to share everything with you!

He loves you, even though you've not yet known Him. And He wants to develop a deep relationship with you. He wants to spend time with you!

You may not be able to understand such love. Perhaps you've had an earthly father that was okay, but your relationship with him hasn't been that great. Or maybe he was terribly abusive.

Perhaps you never knew your father.

But you can. Today.

All you have to do is let His Son, Jesus, introduce you. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that Whoever believes in Him should not die, but have everlasting life."

John 3:17 says, "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

If you want to know your real Fatherthe LORD of Heaven, Who is Lovethen say this:

Father God,

I want to know You, as Daddy God. I thank You for loving me so mucheven when I didn't know You existed! I thank You for giving me life, and leading me to this writing, so I could know how to contact You.

I'm so glad that You are so excited about us having a strong relationship. I choose to believe and receive and agree with what Your Son Jesus did for me on the cross, by dying for my sins, then rising again to bring new life.

Jesus, please come into my heart so I can know the Father and You. Help me start reading Your Word daily and find a Bible-believing church, in Jesus name. Thank You so much! Amen!

Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print