The Dead Hear His Voice And Live And Not Die
by Ngozi Nwoke

What is that dead thing or situation in your life? Rejoice and be glad for when it hears the voice of the son of God it shall live! Christ is able to swallow up death in and around you by His word. This post encourages you to make use of the power of Christ's words over dead or dying situations or things around you. They hear Him and live and not die.

Believe Me when I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the time is coming and is here now when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear it shall live - John 5:25 (AMP)

He will swallow up death [in victory; He will abolish death forever]. And the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces; and the reproach of His people He will take away from off all the earth; for the Lord has spoken it - Isaiah 25:8 (AMP)

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) John 10:10 (AMP)

You may be faced with challenges centered around dying or dead issues; it could be your health, business, career or relationship. But whatever it may be, know that when it hears the voice of Christ it must live because Christ's words to you are spirit, and they are life - John 6:63. Jesus carries life and whatever receives His words receives life.

Everything created has ears to hear His voice. When you speak the words of God in faith to them, they hear the voice God and they must obey - Psalm 18:44-45. They cannot resist the words of God. In Luke 8:26-39, when the demons in the possessed man saw Jesus, the issue was not whether they will go or not but where should they go, because it was certain that they would go once He asks them to.

God has given you a mouth as an instrument for enforcing His will on dead or dying things or situations. He has given you a mouth and wisdom which your enemies cannot resist or contradict - Luke 21:15. You must use it to change that situation. They have ears and they must obey Christ's voice through His words, spoken in faith. Keep declaring God's word over that situation and it shall live and not die.

The centurion in Matthew 8:8 understood this truth well and said to Christ, "speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed." The distance is never a barrier, speak the word only and that thing or situation will hear and live, no matter the verdict given by man.

When Jesus called forth Lazarus, he heard His voice and came forth after being certified dead for four days - John 11:43-44. Also, in Luke 7:14-15, Jesus said to the dead man in the open coffin, "Young man, I say to you, arise." and he who was dead sat up and began to speak. The dead hear His voice and live!

Inanimate objects also hear God's words and obey. For example, Ezekiel spoke God's words over the dead BONES and they stood upon their feet, an exceeding great army - Ezekiel 37:1-10. Furthermore, in Mark 11:12-14, Jesus told the fig tree that no one will eat fruit from it again and in verse 20, the next day, the fig tree was dried up from its root. They hear His words and they must obey. The situation may not change immediately but surely, if you will stand in faith, it will change and live and not die.

What am I saying? There is nothing that will hear Christ's words and not live, if spoken in faith. Jesus said in Mark 11:22-24, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."

Therefore, speak God's words to that part of your body, business, career or relationship that is dead or dying and it shall live. Speak in faith and don't doubt; keep declaring it till you see a physical manifestation of life in it. When they hear Christ's words spoken in faith, they would have no choice but to obey and live. Start speaking today and your testimonies shall abound.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print