Doubt Buster
by PamFord Davis

'Who ya' gonna' call? Doubt buster!'

The Devil is a deceiver, master at planting accusations and doubt in minds of those he wants to derail. The tactics of the mastermind 'begin' at the instant a soul surrenders to Christ Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.

Knowing that he has lost the spoils of war, that person's soul, he settles for skirmishes to sideline the Christian from their victory in Jesus. If he can place condemnation and doubt in the believers mind, the schemes will rob them of assurance and effective witness.

I assure you, he is crafty and vigilant!

"Be sober! Be on the alert! Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour. Resist him, firm in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are being experienced by your brothers in the world (1 Peter 5:8-9 HCS)."

Faith is our 'doubt buster.'

The valiant believer, empowered by faith in God and equipped with sword of the Spirit stands strong. The Holy Spirit then enables the Christian to defeat Satan.

"In every situation take the shield of faith, and with it you will be able to extinguish the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is God's word (Ephesians 6:16-17 HCS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print