What is the Name of that Religion?
by Ramona Cook

I have heard that the new nominee for protecting "religious rights" in America is concerned that the Supreme Court's ruling stating that citizens like Hobby Lobby, who are also business owning citizens, has violated the rights of those who like abortion producing pills, and demand that they be provided by all people to all people.

Is it a religious infraction?

If so, what is the Name of that Religion who rights have been violated?

In truth no one's rights are violated by the Ruling. In truth, the rights of those who hold the view that life is sacred, has been upheld. Ah, come on, there is room for all of us!

The Religion with no Name has not been cut off from the practice of their religion, everything they ever wanted continues to be available to them.

The change is that those of the Christian Religion, who do not want to participate in the provision of abortion methods in any way, is rather upheld for them.

I get tired of this less than intelligent struggle of words, which very few that I hear and read, are evaluating with any good sense.

The STATE says it is the citizen's right to abort intentionally.

No RELIGION that I know of, except ancient Paganism, has a practice of killing the living child or the unborn, either by a pill, or surgically, or by burning them to death by fire.

"Congress shall make NO Law respecting an establishment OF religion, OR prohibiting the FREE exercise thereof; OR abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." The Bill of Rights, Amendment I

(Now, IF Congress can't do it, THEN in fact, no one else can either.)

So where is the validity of the argument for the protecting of the right of citizens to get rid of human conception on a "religious" basis? IF it does exist, then tell me please, what is the Name of that Religion?

Any thinking person can evaluate that this is not an argument for the equal rights of all citizens on a religious rights basis. It is rather the unrelenting push by those of the "un-named religion" to make everyone, despite their own religious beliefs, to bow to its religious standard, The Right To Kill Babies.

The summation of it is that The State IS trying to set the standards of religious activity.

The STATE is in the process of making effort of denying established religious practice to some citizens because some Seculars do not agree.

This is akin to the STATE making all of us use the method of emersion as the mode of Baptism.

This is like the STATE, as it is in the process of doing, making us remove all our Crosses from public view. Why? Because the "Unnamed Religion" doesn't like the view.

Is THE STATE, the Name of the mysterious, un-named Religion?

I cringe at the thought of the current Nominee becoming the Officer in Charge of over-seeing and jockeying for my religious freedoms. I see a bias already.

Ramona: 07/29/2014

Ramona,  Master in Ministry Arts, BA in Biblical Studies, I am an Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print