Written in Heaven
by PamFord Davis

The days of purse or pocket address books are on the decline. Today, the majority are tech savvy, keeping all important mailing addresses, email and phone numbers on their personal computers and smart phones. The LORD records the names of all the redeemed.

" but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven (Luke 10:20b NKJ)." I believe if He needed a pen, He would write with indelible ink. He promises eternal life; all who believe on His Son Jesus have their names recorded in the Book of Life.

"And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books (Revelation 20:12 NKJ)."

We receive salvation by grace, through faith. Works reveal our love and obedience for the LORD. (Ephesians 2:8-10) The Book of Life is sacred. "And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15 NKJ)." We have free choice.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print