contrary wind
by iziegbe idemudia

The sweetness of the race is not at the beginning but at the end when you eat the fruit of your labour, then shall your soul be lifted up and you shall glorify the name of the Lord who has given you victory, who has strengthened you in all your distresses, who has been your strength in all your weaknesses and who has given you the strength to run with the vision.
The Lord says, your joy is on the hill, the hill of God, even if My Word which has come to you is beneath the hill and you run against contrary wind up the hill to achieve purpose, to fulfil destiny, and your flesh cries out "weariness, weariness," remember O My people it is not by might or by power but by "My Spirit says the Lord"
So let us not be sluggish but be like them of old in the bible who through patience, faith, diligence endured the race to obtain the promises of God. Blessed be God forever and ever Amen.

i am a published writer, a poet, psalmist  in the uk and my latest book is a collection of poems titled "Echoes in the labyrinth: The journey" published by trafford publishing. 
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print