A New Life For You
by Olawale Ogunsola

There was a conversation between a christian sister and an unbelieving brother a few months ago. The brother used to patronize club houses in Nigeria having indecent affairs with "club girls" who went about showing half of (total) nudity with 'loads' of cosmestics and".

The sister : "It is better for you to stop this waywardness; running after these 'girls' will not be to your advantage. You are now of age, why don't you settle with one of them?"

The man: "God forbid! You don't know anything! Who'll settle with a club girl?" When I am ready to get involved in marrriage, i will look carefully for a decent girl, born again, spirit filled, humble and submissive. Someone who have not abused herself . A virtuous girl indeed is one I will go for."

The sister: " That's why you must be born again yourself so that you will not lose your soul before you can have that time to settle down in marriage."

My dear reader , who are you?.

Are you a club house girl, defiled and wasting all your God-given resources or a virtuous girl under the control of Her maker and doing things according to His commandments?

If the former is 'yes' repentance is all that you need to live a better life to glorify the name of your Maker. You are now lost but the grace is there for you to reconsider your evil ways and be joined again to your Creator by declaring Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Then ask for the Holy Spirit to lead you to an assembly of God's people where they live according to the Holy Bible.

If you are a virtuous girl, be serious with your relationship with the Lord until you reign with Him in His kingdom.
Shalom!

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print