Nearly Invincible
by PamFord Davis

Is strength synonymous with success? If I confess my weakness, am I setting myself up to fail? Not always, though these queries might catch the attention of highly motivated people. As they climb the ladder to successful careers, they want others to perceive them as strong, nearly invincible.

I hold no degree in psychology and tout no get rich quick scheme, though in the scheme of things, I conclude that there is immeasurable strength in weakness. The concept is illogical; yet, it is factual. Apostle Paul truthfully mastered this subject.

Satan was throwing punches; Paul in his weakness could not find victory. "Concerning this I entreated the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He has said to me. 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:8-9a NAS)."

I see great strength and submissiveness in Paul's response. "Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weakness that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses (2 Corinthians 12:9b-10a NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print