Desirable Materials
by Olawale Ogunsola

What will be your reaction to a consumable product that falls short of its normal standard?

Every manufactured product comes from a material or a combination of materials. There is no gain saying the fact that the quality and quantity of input directly dictates the standard of the product.

For instance, an adulterated flour added to contaminated or fake sugar will produce a bread unfit for consumption.

It is a little known (or considered) fact that couples are like 'materials' in the hand of God "which" are used to create the next person He'll send into the world through them.

On July 29, 2014, a servant of God went with me to inspect the venue of a meeting slated for the following day. We discussed anger and its negative effects and the man said,
"One day , my daughter almost smash my head with an iron rod in my room when she was greatly provoked but I prayed the Lord should not count it as a sin against her."

Then I asked him, "After whom does she take, you or your wife?"

He replied, "She takes after me! I used to be a man of great wrath. It was Jesus that delivered me."

Now, let us consider about seven types of husbands and wives that are available for God to work on so He can continue to unfold His plans for humanity:

1. Wicked ones. There are couples who understand each other very well when it comes to bringing evil devices to pass. They never think of doing any good. There is no God in their thoughts so they can't fear Him.

The end of such unrepentant wicked couples is destruction. Their seed after them shall be cut off because they will take after their parents.

2. Sinful couples. These are people who engage in various wrong-doings although they may not intend to do evil to others. An example is a couple that will wake up early in the morning only to settle for intoxicating drinks until they get drunk, most of the time.

They understand each other when it comes to drinking. Such people bring up their children in like manners. Their children became drunkards because the seed was in them already.

Like parents like children!

Generally, mankind have sinned and come short of God's glory. That is why New Birth becomes a necessity. This is accepting the Lord Jesus as Lord and Saviour. It is a spiritual birth; meaning that you have a new spirit in you. This is having the seed of the Lord.

To experience the New Birth will make spouses better 'materials' in God's hands. A generational seedling will follow. This gives rise to the next types of husbands and wives that exist.

3. Couples who are believers in Christ. Both are devout disciples who will do everything to please only the Lord. They live righteously. The Lord never forsake them; and their children after them never lack. They are best materials to bring forth quality children.

4. A believing wife . The race of faith (and life) is entirely a personal thing A woman may decide to experience the New Birth and remain with her unbelieving husband. She has become a fertile soil on which God can plant a precious seed. Generations after her can benefit from her faith.

Lois started a faith-life which she transfered to Eunice, her daughter. Eunice transfered same to her son, Apostle Timothy- a faithful servant of God.

5. A believing husband only. As in four above, it is possible for a husband; the trend can continue for generations.

6. A more spiritual husband. There are levels of faith. One factor affecting it is availability for God. A couple can both be followers of Christ but their levels of growth can be different. A husband may see clearer than the wife. Both can still understand each other better.

7. A more spiritual wife. What obtains in six holds for a woman who believes.

A practical example was Samson's mother. When the husband misinterpreted the appearance of an Angel to them, it was the woman who educated her husband on the reason they would not die because they have seen an Angel of God.

In children behavior, peer's influence cannot be ruled out but it can easily be controlled and / eliminated.

Husbands and wives fail to admit that there are (were) evil seeds in them that are in their children. Whereas, it is either:
like father like son
or like mother like son;
or like father like daughter or like mother like daughter;
or a replica of both in different "ratios".

The best is to be like the Heavenly father!

Note.
Reference Scriptures from New King James Versionare:
Luke 1:5-6.
1Timothy 1:3-6.
Job 2: 9-10 .
Judges 13:21-24

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print