FUNNY QUESTIONS WITH 'NO' ANSWERS
by Dr Surya Kumar Daimari

FUNNY QUESTIONS WITH 'NO' ANSWERS
By Dr. Surya Kumar Daimari
( Two loving hearts meet together at Pink Park. John, the 'Hi Handsome' talks to 'curly haired Pretty with two muted eyes'. Pretty talks less but she is straightforward and does no compromise with the world in loving Jesus and her John no less. Listen to their conversation.)


John: Hi Pretty !
Pretty : Hi John ! You're too late ?
John : So you're angry ? Am I right ?
Pretty : No.
John : Wanna like to have tea or coffee ?
Pretty : No thanks.
John : Wanna like to have cold drink ?
Pretty : No.
John : Some snacks ?
Pretty: No.
John : Like ice-cream ?
Pretty: No.
John : Do you really love me or not ? Can you say No ?
Pretty: No.
John : Do you love me more than Jesus ?
Pretty: No.
John : What's funny ? It's ridiculous !
Pretty: No. Jesus is my Lord and my Savior.
John: That's the prove you love Jesus and not me.
Pretty: (She looks at John's eyes and said) So, you love me more than Jesus! Will you say No ?
John: No.
Pretty: You are not born again.
John : Can a man cry under water ?
Pretty: No.
John : Can a dead man cry under the grave ?
Pretty: No.
John : Can a dead man rise again ? Can you say No ?
Pretty: No. Jesus rose again from the dead. He said, "He who believes in
Me will live even though he dies." John 11:25
John : Tell me then you don't want to marry me !
Pretty: No.
John : Tell me then you love me more than Jesus.
Pretty: No
John : Hell ! Tell me your last word.
Pretty: Tell me you love Jesus. I will marry you. I really love you.
John :How you say you love me ?
Pretty: It's simple, because , I love Jesus. Can you say you love me and
Not Jesus ?
John :(With an ecstasy) Oh, NO.



It's a good news that Mr. John has accepted Jesus as his personal Savior and he is going to marry Pretty very soon next winter before Christmas. Just wait for the wedding bell to ring. Mrs. Evangel who was listening to their conversation with much attention and ecstasy called at them and said with a motherly love, " You know, I consider you to be the most beautiful affairs of two hearts being one." She continued, "I remember my pastor asking me a question on my wedding day, 'Will you love your husband more than Jesus?' And do you know what my answer was? My answer was 'YES' but after a moment, I said 'NO'. Everybody in the congregation laughed like anything. I also remember, Mrs. Maria a young lady who suddenly stood up from behind and said interrupting the pastor, ' 'I will love Jesus more and my husband less'but again after a pause she said, 'I mean , so that I can love my husband more and more'. The whole congregation jerked with a great uproar of laughter so much so that as if the whole church building was going to heave and sway and rock on an earthquake. The pastor appealed the congregation, ' Calm down please , calm down'. He seemed to reform his question again and asked me, 'Is true love possible between husband and wife without loving Jesus? And I answered 'NO' again, but this time more strongly and confidently . The word came out from my mouth all by itself almost spontaneously without any hesitation."

Name of the Author of this article: Dr. Surya Kumar Daimari, MA,M.Ed, PGDTE,D.Min.(Doctor of Ministry)
The author is a freelance writer.
Book published: The Names of the Believers in the Bible in Types and Symbols .
https://outskirtspress.com/thenamesofthebelieversinthebible

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print