So You Want to Be Our Friend?
by Jennifer Mobbs

You seek acceptance but you are never good enough, never pretty enough, never smart enough, just plain, average maybe less. You want to be our friend, well then you will have to do as we say, you will have accept our ways, you will not question our judgment, and then, maybe we will let you in our group, our elite status of popularity. So many admire us, because outwardly we do the right things, we say the right things and look the right way. We often do charity work and help the poor. We have bake sales and car washes and we raise money for the missions. Secretly it is all about fun and social activity, nothing else really. We are polite, but don't cross us we will bite. We take pictures of ourselves every day so people can see our "good works". We buy the best our money or our parent's money can get, we never settle for less. We are faithful, but not the way you think, we are faithful to ourselves to our image we have crafted and designed through the years. We only allow you to see what we want you to see; our hearts are waxed cold and hardened by our own lusts and our rejection of the truth. We are pretending and we love the lie so much more than the truth we are willing to give up anything for it, but; do we really know what we are losing? So we will take you in and call you "friend," but in fact our intentions are only to use you, take what we can and then discard you for someone better. You fall into our trap because you don't know your worth. You don't know how much you are treasurer. If you did, you would know that there is nothing in our hearts. Although we seem pleasant, we are full of all manner of evil and trickery. We claim no allegiance to anyone but ourselves; we just don't say that out loud.

Let no one lead you accept Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the only God. There is no left or right only a narrow path that few enter. If you come with us, you will lose your soul, your gain on earth is fleeting at best and lost forever you will be. Don't listen to those of us who tickle your ear with empty compliments and false statements. The way to Heaven has not changed in over 2000 years it is still the same and the way to Hell has not changed either, it has only become more attractive and more difficult to tell who it is that leads you astray.

Time means nothing to God, only to us, God is not bound by our clock our years or months or days, so you must be prepared for the Son of Man to come and take His children Home at any moment. Because those people who deceive are themselves deceived and God will judge them.

You are perfectly crafted by God, you are enough in everyway, God dose not make mistakes, people do. You are as you should be, never; ever let anyone tell you different, no matter who they say they are. God is just and loving and kind, but sin He will judge according to His standards not the worlds. You cannot serve God and the world so make your choice wisely. Seek out God's approval not men and He will reward you. There is no friend better than God. He is waiting to take you in and give you the love and acceptance you seek.

I have been writing all my life, I just didn't realize it until I was my late 40's.  I hope my experiences can help others who have gone through similar trials.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print