How To Eternally Leave Your Footprints On Earth
by Ngozi Nwoke

Do you desire to be remembered long after you have gone? Do you want your name to be reckoned both in heaven and on earth? God's plan is for man to touch heaven and earth by what he had deposited in him. This article gives the greatest way and how to leave your footprints on the seashores of earth.

For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God Romans 8:19 (NKJV)

And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified -1 Corinthians 2:1-2 (NKJV).

Many people desire to impact their world and a few are really doing so in different areas of life. But if you are to reckon with heaven too, which will speak for you eternally, then you need to engage the secret of Paul's success.

Life continues beyond the life on earth. Most of the human exploits end here: your inventions, excellence in business or career, etc. But you need to do more for you to command the attention of the hosts of heaven. Therefore the goal of every man should be that his works should endure the fire test of God -1 Corinthians 3:13-14

Paul truly left his footprints on the seashores of earth. He contributed greatly to the spread and understanding of the gospel of Christ. He was a tent maker but that was not what gave him a place before God. It was his determination (and pursuit of the same) not to know anything among men except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. This was the secret of his success on earth.

Whatever you do should always speak Christ and Him crucified. It is to glorify God and credit your account in heaven. Your actions are to witness the love and faithfulness of God. And for you to achieve that and make a mark on earth you need the following:

Keys to leaving your footprints on the seashores

1. Love of God

God's love is to be your driving force. God, for His love for humanity, gave His only son Jesus that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16). And Christ for His love for humanity accepted to die the most shameful death that He may reconcile man back to God (2 Corinthians 5:19, 21)

If you are to make the impact that will speak for you in heaven and on earth, you will need to be driven by the love of God. It is the kind of love that puts God and humanity first before you. It is the love that will make you go the extra mile to see God's will fulfilled.

2. The word of God and prayer

These two constitute the food and strength of any Christian believer. They are the authentic guides and sources of direction on the shores of life. Any believer who wants to be reckoned with in heaven and on earth must attend to the word of the Lord and to his prayer life.

They are life to those who engage them and health to all their flesh (Proverbs 4:20-22). The apostles understood the role of God's word and prayer in their lives that they chose to continue in them rather than serve the table (Acts 6:4). And this is one of the reasons why the gospel of Christ is still being shared today.

3. Be sold out to God

If you sincerely want to leave eternal footprints, you must die to self; be completely sold out to Christ. You have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer you who live, but Christ lives in you; and the life which you now live in the flesh you live by faith in the son of God, who loved you and gave Himself for you (Galatians 2:20)

At this point, your likes and dislikes, position and reputation do not count compared to the will of God. This is a perfect way to get heaven's attention. Jesus was totally sold out to God that He didn't consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant and became obedient to the point of death (Philippians 2:6-8)

4. A man of the Spirit and power

You need to be full of the Holy Spirit and power if you are to make indelible marks with infallible proofs. After the disciples received the baptism of the Holy Ghost, they worked great signs and wonders that could not be denied (Acts 4:13-16). These acts announced them and drew many more souls to Christ.

Paul established his ministry in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power that the people's faith would not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. Furthermore, it takes being a man of the Spirit to be able to discern spiritual things and take the right steps at the right time.

5. Wisdom of God

Through wisdom a house is built and by understanding it is established, a wise man is strong and by wise counsel you will wage your own war (Proverbs 24:3). By wisdom God founded the earth (Proverbs 3:19); therefore for you to leave your footprints on the seashores of earth you need wisdom too.

David behaved himself wisely (1 Samuel 18:14) such that they could not kill him despite all the attempts. He lived to establish his kingdom and today he is both reckoned in heaven and on earth.

The world is waiting for your manifestation as a son of God (Romans 8:19). God has deposited great virtues in you, but until you engage the above keys, you will not be able to leave footprints that will continue to speak for you before God and man. Engage them today and your joy will be full.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print