God, Please say ....
by Jennifer Cardinal

GOD PLEASE SAY ....
Genesis 1:3 - "And God said let there be light"
Since my son could very first put words together and pray ... he has always said something that I thought was pretty dang cute and special. When he asks something of God in his prayers he will pray "God please say ... ". Routinely he prays for his two older sisters who have two homes, one with us and one with their mom in another state. "God please say that Taren and Madi are safe and please say that you will watch over them and help them".
My son's prayers completely cute and precious also have so much innocent wisdom. As I read Genesis this morning I am reminded of how God SPOKE the heavens and earth into existence. I am reminded of the awesome power of God . I am reminded of the awesome power of His words. I am reminded that the same God that spoke the heavens and earth into existence speaks into each of our own individual lives. I am reminded that His words are mighty and bring life. I am reminded that what He creates is good.
"God please say" ... these three little beautiful words from a child carry so much faith. The faith that God has the power to use His words to create what is good in each of our lives.
Just as God spoke and created the earth and heavens into existence .... He desires to create what is good in each of our lives through His powerful word. Grab onto His word and let Him speak into your life.

My family and I recently moved across the US from NV to CT.  This has brought about great change in our lives as well as in my own personal walk with God. I have re-discovered an old love of mine in this process - writing. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for reading.  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print