The Head Table
by PamFord Davis

It is an honor to find your name card among those seated at the head table. On a few rare occasions, I have been at a head table with my husband when attending civic group events or political banquets. When living in FL, Norm was actively involved in community affairs and grass roots government.

Organizers of a recent civic group's district meeting pushed the limits on head table seating.
Someone had elevated the table way above the heads of others in the conference room. I doubt that they intended the special guests to look down upon anyone; it was a simple err in judgment.

God the Father, in righteous judgment, recognizes and exalts His Son.

"which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all (Ephesians 1:20-23 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print