One-dose Anti-lust Capsules
by Olawale Ogunsola

So many adult today are licking the wounds inflicted on them or on themselves in their youthful days. I was with five men in the month of June on a mountain. All of them lamented on the evil manners of their wives. They live in regrets until now and it is possible they do so for the rest of their lives.

A question I asked them was, "Did you involve God in your marriage especially before you chose a lady to marry?"

They all chorused, "Noooo!"

What do you expect in return?

The five men became husbands by youthful lusts. It is now too late to relive their past. They now live on the grace of God to tolerate their women.

This is not peculiar to men.

Women have their own share of later-life regrets. For example, a grandma recently met a man who wanted to marry her before she met the one she married for whom she has five sons and a daughter. They rekindled their "Love" and that woman told her protesting son that your father was not my real husband but this man I met again. She was not the only one involved in such a mess.

It was out of lust that Dinah Jacob left her safe haven to become a rape victim. She went out to visit the women of the land. For more on this, read my aticle titled Five Dangers of Loitering at www.faithwriters.com.

Do you know that it was lust that killed Amnon, one of the sons of King David, prematurely? He lusted after Tamar, his half sister, commited what ought not to be done and paid with his life.

He defiled Tamar forever.

All the above characters had wounded lives. Given the opportunity, they would have done otherwise; you have only one life to live; so live it well.

By now, I think you must be concerned about how to live in a way you will not regret your today in the future.

The question must now be "How do you escape from the life of regrets?

Simple!

The instruction of Apostle Paul to his son in the Gospel is the one-dose anti-lust capsule you must take.
It is,
"Flee also youthful lusts: but folow righteousness,
faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord
out of a pure heart." I Timothy 2:22.

Thank God for the life of a person like Joseph. In his youthful days, satan threw a spanner into the wheel of his progress in life but he escaped unhurt.

It was lady Potipha, his master's wife that cast an eye of lust on him. She pestered his life with
"Lie with me",
"Lie by me", and
"Be with me", but Joseph refused to do any of these.

One day, the woman caught Joseph's garment and was about to "rape" him but he left his garment in her hand and FLED into a safe place.

Although, he was put in prison but God brought him out to become the Prime Minister in the land of Egypt. He ruled and reigned over the Potphas.

Not only this, Joseph had a successful married life without any scar of his youth on him.

Do you want your life to be free of any wound or scar in the future? Plan now, flee every youthful lust! Live in Christ and for christ only!

Note
All Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of the Holy Bible.


The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print