A Yoke
by Cyril Almond

Mathew chapter 11. verses 28-30.
New American Standard Bible.

28. Come to me, all who are weary and heavy-laden. And i will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me. For i am gentle and humble in heart. and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Jesus when he was in his Fathers carpenters shop. Would have made many a yoke. Mainly used for bullocks. If these were not properly made. The animals would be hurt. So Jesus would make them well.

His love and compassion for all creatures would guide him on that one. You can just see Jesus going to see the bullocks working. Just to make sure that they were comfortable as they worked.

Listen to this call to all. Not just a few but to ALL OF US. To take his yoke, which is for two. In verse Thirty he says that his yoke is easy and his burdens are light.

This is our Savior and King of Kings offering this to us all. And this majestic King says i am gentle and humble. What an incredible offer, not only that. He will teach us, learn from me. Now that is the thing. Sometimes when we are burdened. We want the burden taken away.

We have to learn about the situation that we are in. How we got there and what brought us there. Did we do it or was this yoke of whatever this is, was it laid upon us There are so many of the worlds burdens that we pick up or even inherit.

There are debts, family situations, sickness to name but a few. These are yokes, but Jesus said take my yoke which is easy. When we are faced with these things we can go down with the burden of them. I know, been there worn the tee shirt.

So what is being said here, is this. Give them to me and let us walk through this together. That is the real deal, with a bonus of learn from me. Now the world will charge us for being tutored like this. They can not teach us like Jesus will. We have a tutor 24-7 and in the lessons. We will be told time and time again.

I love you, that is why i will teach you, put my arms around you. And say come on now let us do this together. I will hold your hand in the storm that you are in. So take my yoke it is easy and my burden is light. Oh! Glory what a Savior

My website www.gabrielshouse .co.uk

Face Book gabrielshouse. I am a retired Pastor. I now help in a leadership team. Still preach and teach at 83. God is so good to me. I go on the streets and keep divine appointments. In these end times we need to do that.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print