Best Beauty
by Olawale Ogunsola

Have you ever heard "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"? Do you agree or not? Whatever your opinion, you are right! That is a type of beauty.

In the South-West Nigeria, in West Africa sub-region, there is a very popular saying that " If you eliminate reproach or criticism, it is beautiful". This is another type of beauty. This kind of beauty has flaws but if overlooked, you can still see beauty. On the other hand, considering the flaws, it is not beautiful. This is an imperfect beauty!

From the same part of the Globe mentioned above, a saying "Even if you reproach or criticise, it is still beautiful." is common . This is beauty at its best. It is a perfect beauty.

Every woman desires to be called "a beautiful woman". How do you feel if you are addressed otherwise? Your positive emotions, I think, will surge if you are called "a beautiful woman". Or will you be angry at any man who says so?

In an attempt to appear "beautiful", so many women have taken to the use of cosmestics of all kinds. Try to condemn the use of it, innumerable people will rise in defense. They will raise many reasons to support its use.

The manufacturers are all aware of the craze for beauty by using cosmestics , so they roll out products for the use of mankind, especially women. The competition between producers are intense because each wants to dominate the market.

The "bitter pill" of the matter too difficult to swallow is that: Best Beauty is never a function of cosmestics.

Artificial beauty fades and is not only difficult to maintain but costs more money. This is truth forever.

The Best Beauty goes beyond the external factors, it is an inside-out matter. It comes from within. Your inner contents directly affects your external outlook. A woman who has lived her life without joy, will not find it in any cosmestics. A smile on the face adds to beauty, it comes from within.

Let me illustrates this from the Scriptures.
Father Abraham agreed with his wife to call each other brother and sister wherever they went.

Why?

Father Abraham declared,
"Indeed I know that you are a woman of beautiful countenance." Gen 12:11D

I often wonder , if he will need to apply wisdom to save his life because of his beautiful wife, were her beauty a function of cosmestics? He would have told her to take (wash) away those " things" she put on.

However, Sarah's beauty could not be hidden. It could not be condemned by anybody.

The Egyptians (masses) saw her that " She was very beautiful " verse 14 (kJV).
Not only this, the Nobles and Princes saw her beauty and " commended her to Pharaoh". The King did not reject her because she was beautiful. A type that is fitting for a King's palace.

That is the best beauty!

Do you wonder how Sarah attained this? Apostle Peter put it this way,
" Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands,...
Do not let your adornment be merely outward-arranging the hair, wearing gold, or, putting on fine apparel.
rather let it be hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God...
as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him Lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror." I Peter 3: 1-6 (NKJV).

Do you want to radiate the best beauty as Sarah ? Do what she did!

Read consistently the verses of the Bible quoted, as you read the entire Bible, you will have a free and better heart, and from it will spring up your beauty.

Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print