A moment of brutal honesty - not of this world
by Jennifer Cardinal

Take heed my child, the time is coming. You are called to be a light unto this world do not hide yourself. You are coming to know my ways and seeing that my ways are higher than the ways of the world. Do not slumber, do not take refuge in the things of this world. Do not take refuge in your home, your accomplishments, your degrees, your 401K plans, your vacations, the schools you send your child to, the neighborhood you live in these things in and of themselves are not bad things but you who set your mind on these things and make your life path for and about these things surely you will suffer, you will perish. You will experience pain and death. Life exists in me not in what you can do and what you have and what you accomplish while here on this earth. For I tell you there is much more to be done in this world than the smallness of what kind of home you have and what title you hold and how many likes you get on facebook. People don't know me, people are suffering, people are starving, people are being abused, raped, and killed and thrown away as trash and No it is not your doing these things but if you do nothing to help the broken, the lost, those who have not you are their perpetrator as much as the person holding the knife to their back for you busy your mind with thoughts of success, of body image, of cars and homes and your goals while you watch the innocent die and suffer and think "well what can I do?" what can I do but work as hard as I can? and feel like an empty shell, and run myself from one thing to the next trying to fill myself up with some purposeless void to come to the end and realize it is all for nothing it is all just a twisted lie and what the enemy would have us believe is real. What is real? God is real. Love is real. Your neighbor is real. You fill your mind and your heart and your life with this and then you will be building a title for yourself in heaven that nothing on this earth can compare to for you will be called His. His ambassador . So you are saved what is next? Do you want your life to count for the Kingdom of God and do His work? Or will your sleep and slumber and fill your mind with the idle chatter or the world? It's up to you every day every moment you make a choice. Will it be God ? Will you choose God? Your creator, the one who died for you? What will you choose? It's up to you. Hell is a place we send ourselves to , God created us all to live in heaven with Him.

My family and I recently moved across the US from NV to CT.  This has brought about great change in our lives as well as in my own personal walk with God. I have re-discovered an old love of mine in this process - writing. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for reading.  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print