How To Interpret Dreams & Visions
by Segun Olumide


Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations in this volume are from the King James Version of the Bible.
KEYS TO OTHER BIBLE VERSIONS:
AMP - The Amplified Bible
NIV - New International Version
TLB - The Living Bible
Gideons - The Gideons International
RSV - Revised Standard Version
NCV - New Century Version

Copyright 2012 New Apostolic Movement
All rights reserved. 2ND EDITION (2013)

The New Apostolic Movement,
E-mail: [email protected]
+234 8161297781; +234 - 8053053578; + 234 7085951514.
TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER PLAY WITH GOD-GIVEN DREAMS AND VISIONS

2. SOURCES OF VISIONS AND DREAMS

3. PURPOSE OF VISIONS AND DREAMS

4. HOW TO INTERPRET VISIONS AND DREAMS

5. SOME SYMBOLS AND THEIR MEANINGS


6. PRACTICAL EXAMPLES


CHAPTER ONE

THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER PLAY WITH GOD-GIVEN DREAMS AND VISIONS

Acts 2:17 (NLT) reads, "'In the last days, 'God says, 'I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT UPON ALL PEOPLE. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will SEE VISIONS, and your old men will DREAM DREAMS.' "
On 13th May, 2008, my wife, who has a prophetic ministry saw in a horrible vision while praying. She saw 3 fully mature, muscular ferocious-looking cheetahs accompanied by 1 yellow dog running from Isolo Road to Kudeyibu Estate in Ijegun, Lagos State. We prayed about it, but not seriously enough. Then 2 days later, on 15th May, the pipeline fire explosion took place on the exact road that was shown to her.
You see, the cheetahs speak of fast spreading danger or rapidly moving destruction. The dog speaks of wickedness while yellow means fear in this context.
One night during Evangelist Stephen Jeffrey's preaching, a vision appeared on the wall of the church building. The first thing seen was a lamb followed by a tearful face of Jesus, as a man of sorrows.
The vision lasted for hours as attested to by hundreds of people who entered the sanctuary to see it. When this evangelist prayed about it, he felt that it had appeared as a sign of great suffering that was about to occur. A few weeks later the World War 1 began in 1914.
Sometime in 2010, a man who had read one of our publications called me on the phone and requested to meet me in person. So I gave him an appointment.
But then, I decided to ask the Lord whom this man coming to see me was. Surprisingly, right where I was on the chair, I seemed sleepy and had a quick vision or dream of someone standing on his toes and peeping. Also I saw a house fly. Then I became conscious.
Interestingly, this man eventually came to us to spy our liberty [to peep into our affairs] (Gal 2:4-5).
Worse still, he came with a lying spirit [the house fly in the vision]. He told me lies about women being ministers of the gospel [but my wife is a minister], about the genuineness of my call and about the three persons of the Godhead [He wrongly believed that the Father is the same person as the Son as well as the Holy Spirit].
CHAPTER TWO

SOURCES OF VISIONS AND DREAMS

i. God
'And the LORD said to them, "Now listen to what I say: If there were prophets among you, I, THE LORD, WOULD REVEAL MYSELF IN VISIONS. I WOULD SPEAK TO THEM IN DREAMS." ' (Nu 12:6, NLT).
ii. Satan (2Cor 11:14, NIV)

iii. Man
Eccl 5:3 reveals, "FOR A DREAM COMETH THROUGH THE MULTITUDE OF BUSINESS."
Another version renders this verse as, "TOO MUCH ACTIVITY GIVES YOU RESTLESS DREAMS" (NLT).

CHAPTER THREE


PURPOSE OF VISIONS AND DREAMS


i. To warn us against impending danger (Job 33:14-18, Gen 20:1-7, Mat 2:12, 21-23, Dan 4:13-17,19-27).

ii. To encourage our obedience, especially in discouraging circumstances (Mat 1:18-25, Gen28:10-17, Judg 7:9-16, NIV).

iii. To make us seek God for clearer interpretation (Num 12:6-8, Dan 2:16-18).

iv. To show us past, present or future events (Gen 2:20-23, 1Kgs 3:5-15→ present; Gen 15:7-8,12-16, Gen 37:5-10, Gen 41:1-7, Dan 2:26-28→future).

v. To move us to pray accurately or on target in order to birth or stop some things (Amos 7:1-6).
Some people received warning through dream or vision about a coming disaster which God wanted them to stop through WATCHING and PRAYING, but they took it lightly and the evil befell them.
On the other hand, God may show someone a dream or vision so that they can pray it into reality, but they refuse to pray fervently for it to materialize. So it is never fulfilled (see 1Tim 1:18).
vi. Sometimes, to get our attention after God had spoken to us another way without our perceiving His voice. (So He resorts to dreams).
Job 33: 14-16 explains it, "FOR GOD SPEAKETH ONCE, YEA TWICE, YET MAN PERCEIVETH IT NOT.
IN A DREAM, IN A VISION OF THE NIGHT, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumbering upon the bed;
THEN HE OPENETH THE EARS OF MEN, and sealeth their instructions."

CHAPTER FOUR

HOW TO INTERPRET VISIONS AND DREAMS


i. Realize that God knows all things (Gen 40:8, Deut 29:29).

ii. Pray constantly for the ability or wisdom to interpret (Jam 1:5, Dan 1:17).

iii. Don't assume interpretations, either literal [direct] or symbolic [figurative] (Num 14:44-45, Acts 10:17-21)
Assumption brings frustration and confusion. For example, if a man dreams and sees himself running a snail farm, it may mean that: (1) God wants him to start a snail farm that will bring him financial blessings [literal meaning] or (2) he has to deal with the spirit of slow progress or backwardness [ symbolic meaning].

iv. Study symbolism in the Scriptures, especially in the book of the prophets, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Revelation, etc (2Tim 2:15, Jn 5:39).

v. Read Holy Spirit-inspired books on interpretation of visions and dreams (Pro 27:17).

vi. Check your dictionary for specific meanings of words, idioms, proverbs, similes, analogies, and so on that may relate to what you are shown in your dream or vision (Ro 1:20).

vii. Pray in an unknown tongue over the vision or dream [if you are baptized with the Holy Spirit] and wait patiently (Ro 8:26-27, 1Cor 14:2).

viii. Listen to your heart (1Jn 4:15, Pro 20:27, Job 32:8).

CHAPTER FIVE

SOME SYMBOLS AND THEIR MEANINGS

i. ANIMALS/INSECTS
Snail slow progress or retrogression
Duck taking things lightly or with levity [unseriousness]
Tortoise worldly wisdom or trickery
Dog sexual immorality, lust or human wickedness (Phil.3:2)
Goat unbeliever (Mat 25:33, 41); stubborn enemy or recurring problem
Snake deception or high level of manipulation difficult to detect (Gen 3:1-7). But in Numbers 21:4-9 snakes have both good and bad meanings.
Cheetah rapidly spreading danger or destruction
Chicken a fearful person; one who disrupts or scatters a plan or place
Owl bad omen
Rat betrayer
Fly (housefly) lie (Satan is Beelzebub, lord of flies Luke 11:15)
Lizard monitoring spirit (especially one difficult to detect); someone who has unhindered access to get unnecessary facts or information about people or thing (Pro 30:28)
Cat witchcraft /control (demonic, charismatic, business, work).
Elephant big challenge or problem
Frog falsehood, uncleanness, destruction (Rev. 16:13-14, Ps. 78:45)
Bat pretender, double dealing
Chameleon unreliable/independent person who changes his beliefs with circumstances or time
Ostrich cruelty, selfishness (Lam 4:3-4), greatness with great limitation (for it cannot fly)
Penguin elegance but with limited ability
Rabbit rapid productivity, talkativeness; a poor performer in a competition; a writer or speaker incoherent or disjointed in thought
Hare speed; a person making rash decisions
Parrot talkativeness, gossip
Sparrow cheap and difficult life due to poverty or hardship (Lk 12:6-7), wretchedness
Peacock beauty with tendency of pride; someone fond of showing off something pleasant but in pride
Horse strength with speed (Ps. 32:9 refers to over speeding of a horse due to its lack of understanding of timing)
Eagle strength (Is 40:31) with supremacy; far-sightedness; someone who has a long-range plan
Lion − victor (Rev. 5:5); enemy of victory (1 Pet. 5:8-9).
Mule strong-headedness (stubbornness) and slowness (sluggishness) see Ps. 32:9
Donkey durability; someone or something that is long-lasting
Camel − endurance; someone who is strong under pressure
Fish − soul winning (Mat. 4:19)
Spider network (mostly evil); someone causing confusing circumstances or setting traps for others
Ram aggressiveness, aggressive provision (Gen 22:13-14)
Butterfly [flies in the day] lack of focus; lack of specific direction in life; zigzag or disorganized lifestyle/plan
Moth [flies at night] somebody or something that makes things short-lived or not long-lasting (Mat 6:19-20)
Crocodile dangerous enemy that can operate both secretly and openly; highly dangerous pretender
Fox someone difficult to deal with or understand or a trickster; a crafty person (Lk. 12:32, Ezek 13:3-4, KJV)
Dove peace (Gen 8:8-12); gentleness (Mat 3:16-17, Mat. 10:16); somebody who is dense and easily deceived (Hos 7:11, NIV)
Raven greed
Wolf greed
Cattle egret somebody or something that brings great comfort with little discomfort to you; a person who creates small challenges for you, but helps you solve greater ones
Pigeon one's duty or business
Vulture death looming around
Goose a foolish or thoughtless person; a dullard; someone who is slow at learning or grasping things
Hawk someone who embraces or supports an aggressive or warlike policy; someone selling goods from place to place
Swan leisure
Ant (usually tiny and black) diligence; state of being hardworking (Pro 6:6)
Note: small brownish ants may speak of people trying to share your blessings with you
Soldier ant demonic soldier
Hippopotamus (in water) a challenge or danger that may be bigger than it appears
Tiger someone who loves fighting even his own friends, relations, and so on
Maggot decay, rottenness
Pig dirtiness; spiritual filthiness; a glutton (that is, one who eats too much); someone with bad manners; a complex thing
Guinea pig someone or something used for trial and error; a person whose life is toyed or played with by those over him
Bear a rough person with bad manners
Bee someone you should handle extra-carefully to enjoy the sweetness or blessings (the bee's honey) he will bring to your life but whose anger you must not incur because it will have devastating effect on you (the bee's sting); someone who is as good as he is bad, or as sweet as he is bitter, or as nice as he is wicked
Locust noisy and wasteful destruction (Amos 7:1-2)
Termite silent destruction
Monkey great intelligence usually used wrongly to outsmart others; intellectualism
Crab fault-finder; grumbler
Bulldog great courage; stubborn determination; tenacity
Bull/cow fierce, strong enemies (according to Strong's Dictionary); oppressor; people who delight in war (Ps 22:12, Ps 68:30, Amos 4:1)
Fat cow great abundance; great financial or material prosperity (Gen 41:17-21, 26, 28-29)
Lean cow poor harvest; famine; scarcity; austerity or economic hardship (Gen 41:17-21, 27, 30-31)
Note: the fact that some cows swallowed up some other cows in Pharaoh's dream above showed that what was swallowed up will pale into insignificance and will not be remembered because of the strong influence of what swallowed it up (see vs 20-21, 29-31).

ii. COLOURS
White righteousness, purity, justice (Rev. 19:8, 11), victory (Rev. 6:2)
Purple royalty or authority (Judge 8:26, Est. 8:15, Mk. 15:17), prosperity (Lam. 4:5, Lk. 16:19)
Green peace, productivity, prosperity (Jer. 17:7-8), go ahead, unripe time, immaturity, patience (compare Amos 8:1-2)
Black suffering, famine, mourning (Rev. 6:5-6)
Red danger, lack of peace (Rev. 6:4), blood of Jesus
Amber (yellow/yellowish brown) glory, radiance (Ezek 1:4 KJV); fear, carefulness
Blue realm of the Spirit, Holy Spirit, Heaven, male
Blue and white royalty or authority (Est. 8:15)
Orange lifestyle of repentance (to do God's will), consecration, death to flesh (Job 42:6)
Brown carnality or being ruled by the flesh (Gen. 2:7; Mt. 7:26); governed by the will of man or flesh, not God (John 1:2-13, KJV)
Pink female


iii. PEOPLE
Former boss/master [if you are born-again] Satan (Col 1:13)
New boss/master [if you are born-again] the Lord Jesus (Col. 1:3, Eph 6:9b)
A second wife spiritual adultery, unneeded dual church membership (James 4:4-8, KJV); unfaithfulness
Giant a great challenge or problem (Num 13:31-33, 1 Sam 17:23-24); a great problem solver
Banker financial support
Thief enemy that wants to steal, kill and destroy your destiny (John 10:10)
Baby a young church, ministry, establishment or business
Brother /sister brother or sister in the Lord
Mother Mother church where you are born-again and brought up in the things of God
Father - God, mentor, pastor
Woman/lady church (Eph 5:23-25)
Son/daughter those who look up to you for counsel, instruction and help in life, ministry, and so on
Stubborn child outcome of a wrong idolatrous relationship with someone that wants to be worshipped as a hero, etc; difficult and disturbing assignment [1 Sam 15:23]
Madman somebody who jokes to deceive others (Pro 26:18-19); somebody who has lost his spiritual or natural senses/sanity (2 Pet 2:16); someone who can destroy your self-image or public image if you identify or interact with him because he his abnormal.

iv. NUMBERS
1 − divine oneness, marital oneness (Mat 19:5-6), priority/primary concern (Mat 6:33); beginning (Rev. 22:13)
2 − alliance (Eccl 4:9), division, testimony (Jn 8:17)
3 − divine trinity
4 − seasons, affecting the whole world
5 − grace
6 − carnality, demonic activities, humanity (Gen. 1:26-31, Rev. 13:18)
7 − perfection of work, divine rest/peace
8 − newness, new beginning
9 − establishment, fruitfulness
10 − commandment, law, judgment (Ex 20)
11 − rebellion (Dan 7:24-26); last moment (Mat 20:6)
12 − divine structure, divine government, apostolic structure
30 − maturity
40 − consecration

v. MISCELLANY
Barred gate/door dispute or disagreement
"An offended brother is more unyielding than a fortified city and DISPUTES ARE LIKE THE BARRED GATES OF A CITADEL" (Pro 18:19 NIV).
Leaking roof/ leaking house/ caved-in roof / sagging rafters negligence of duties and responsibilities due to laziness or idleness
"If a man is LAZY the RAFTERS SAG; if his hands are IDLE the HOUSE LEAKS" (Eccl 10:18 NIV).
Water spreading all over the floor of a house /room/office /church auditorium strife
"The beginning of STRIFE is as when ONE LETTETH OUT WATER so DROP THE MATTER BEFORE A DISPUTE BREAKS OUT" (Prov. 17:40 KJV, 14b, NIV).
Rain/dew falling on someone/plants refreshing teaching anointing (Deut 32:2); blessing (Ps 133:3)
Hailstone falling on someone judgment or destruction
Staying in the house roof exalting oneself in pride (2Sam 11:12,); avoiding quarrel (Pro 21:9, Pro 25:24)
At a crossroads/ junction state of confusion/indecision; the point of parting way
Nakedness shame; shameful practice; trusting in human strength/effort/ability; helplessness; change your wardrobe, buy some new/good clothes so that you can dress better (Rev. 3:17-18, Rev 16:15, Eph 5:12)
Note: nakedness can also mean trusting in man rather in God.
Jeremiah 17:5-6 reads, "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
For he shall be like the HEATH in the desert"
According to 'The New Strong's Expanded Dictionary of the Words in the Hebrew Bible,' the word translated 'heath' in verse 6 above means 'a juniper (from its nudity i.e. nakedness of situation).'
The Amplified Bible puts verses 5 and 6 like this, "Cursed [with great evil] is the strong man who trusts in and relies on frail man
For he shall be like a shrub or A PERSON NAKED and destitute in the desert"
It could also mean openness or transparency, especially between husband and wife (Gen 2:25).
Blindness ignorance or lack of knowledge of the truth (Is. 56:10, Eph. 1:17)
Deafness not sensitive to hear from God/man and respond rightly (Ps. 38:13)
Dumbness not speaking God's mind with others (Ps. 38:13); keeping quite
Cooking − preparing spiritual or intellectual food
Silver redemption/money
Gold treasured possessions (material or human); durability; long-lasting influence
Crown headship/leadership/reigning (2 Chr 23:11, Est 2:17, Ps 8:5-6), glorious destiny (Lam 5:17, Ps 8:5), wealth (Pro 14:24), good wife (Pro 12:4), award [or general spiritual reward]/honour/glory (2 Tim 4:8, Rev 3:11, 1 Cor 9:25, Job 19:9, Ps 8:5); someone like your spiritual/natural child that makes you rejoice (Phil 4:1, Pro 17:6)
Shoe preaching the gospel (Eph. 6:15, Acts 12:8); vocation/idea that will take one's destiny to places
Television vision in life or ministry
Camera secret vision or idea, not to be made public yet
Note: The idiom 'in camera' means 'in secret or in private.' Matthew 17:9 and Proverbs 29:11 exemplify this.
Handset channel through which you can network with others to fulfill your destiny
Yeast/leaven few false teachings or teachers wreaking great havoc; wrong practice or wrong doer that may appear little and harmless but whose evil influence spreads gradually and pervasively to corrupt a great number of people; lack of sincerity and truth; malice [that is, a desire to injure or harm others spiritually, emotionally or physically] and wickedness [that is, the active exercise of an evil intention] (Mt 16:11-12, Gal 5:9, 1Cor 5:8)
Note: Gal 5:9 (AMP) reads, "A LITTLE LEAVEN (A SLIGHT INCLINATION TO ERROR, OR A FEW FALSE TEACHERS) leavens the whole lump [perverts the whole conception of faith or misleads the whole church]."
1Cor 5:6-7(NLT), 8 (NIV) reads, "Your boasting about this is terrible. Don't you realize that this SIN is like A LITTLE YEAST that spreads through the whole batch of dough? Get rid of the old 'yeast' by removing this WICKED PERSON from among you.
Then you will be a fresh batch of dough made without yeast, which is what you really are. Christ, our Passover Lamb, has been sacrificed for us.
Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of MALICE and WICKEDNESS, but with bread without yeast, the bread of SINCERITY and TRUTH" (Mt 16:11-12).
Bread daily provision, job/vocation bringing one's daily provision (Mat 6:11)
Rice provision that requires much of it to be enough or meaningful
Yam provision that requires little of it to be enough or meaningful
Egg (if uncooked) fertile life/assignment in an immature stage; (if cooked) − unfertile life/assignment in an immature stage
Mushroom someone or something that rise to fame and falls to disgrace quickly; something that grows or spreads fast but without strength or solid foundation; someone/something that appears and disappears fast
Fan comfort
Stabilizer that which makes someone/something stable in thoughts, in lifestyle, and so on
Generator something that generates/produces power, for example: prayer and fasting
Fuel − source of energy, for example: God's Word
Faeces (excrement/poo-poo) hatred; something that chases or repels people from you
WARNING
Sometimes, a person, object, place or so in a vision or dream may have a literal interpretation, not a symbolic meaning as earlier explained. For example, a baby in a dream or vision may mean a literal or natural baby just as buying a car in a vision or dream may mean one is going to buy a car in the natural or they may have spiritual or symbolic meanings.
So we need to listen to the Spirit of God to lead us into all truth as regards interpreting visions and dreams as well as in all other areas of life for as many as are led by the Spirit of God are His sons (Ro 8:14, John 16:13).
ADVICE
"And the LORD answered me, and said, WRITE THE VISION, and MAKE IT PLAIN UPON TABLES, THAT HE MAY RUN THAT READETH IT" (Hab 2:2).
Always try to record the details of your dreams, visions and prophecies in a note book for reference purposes and visit it as often as possible so that you will not be found wanting in whatever God says or reveals to you.
I have kept such records for some years and they have proved tremendously helpful to me.

CHAPTER SIX

PRACTICAL EXAMPLES

After Peter had seen a vision of a vessel containing all kinds of animals descending unto him, a voice spoke to him three times to arise, kill and eat; to which he responded that he would not eat because he had not eaten anything impure or unclean in his life.
The most interesting part is Acts 10:17, "PETER WAS VERY PERPLEXED. WHAT COULD THE VISION MEAN?" (NLT).
This implies that even the greatest of men (apostles, prophets, evangelists, and so on) do not always an instant interpretation of every vision or dream.
Some can be interpreted immediately but others may take some time. Eventually, as events unfolded the meaning became clear to this mighty apostle (read Acts 10).
One the things I learnt from my wife is that even when she does not understand the meaning of a dream or vision, she will say, "Every symbolism of this [mentioning what she had seen], Holy Ghost take charge."
Then she will begin to pray in an unknown tongue. She explained that if she ignored it because she does not know its interpretation, it will bounce back on her!
I believe it helps. I do the same, though, I tried to change her statement, "Holy Ghost take charge," to "Holy Ghost take control as I take charge." Then I start praying with my spirit.

CASE 1
Some time ago, a man who has read one of our publications called me on the phone and requested to meet me in person. So I gave him an appointment.
But then, I decided to ask the Lord whom this man coming to see me was. Surprisingly, right where I was on the chair, I seemed sleepy and had a quick vision of someone standing on his toes and peeping. Also I saw a house fly. Then I became conscious.
Interestingly, this man eventually came to us to spy our liberty [to peep into our affairs] (Gal 2:4-5).
Worse still, he came with a lying spirit [the house fly in the vision]. He told me lies about women being ministers of the gospel [but my wife is a minister], about the genuineness of my call, about the three persons of the Godhead [He believed the Father is the same person as the Son, who is the person as the Holy Spirit], and so on.

CASE 2
While preparing to go somewhere to register 13 things for 3 of us (10 for me, 2 for my wife and 1 for a pastor friend), I saw three colours: GREEN, BLUE and RED.
I did not know the meaning until I was coming back from the place where I went to register. I came back partially unhappy.

MEANING
Green go ahead (approval for my pastor friend's only copy).
Blue [green minus yellow] go ahead minus radiance (partial approval making one unhappy or irradiant), only 1 out my 10 copies was approved.
Red stop (disapproval), none was approved for my wife.

Note: the dictionary gave the meaning of 'blue' as 'unhappiness, depression.'

CASE 3
While we were getting the book "The Ministry Of A Prophet" and its prequel, "The Ministry Of An Apostle" ready for publication, I had this dream:
I spoke with one Mrs Kehinde [She had got born-again through me several years ago in the natural. Later on, she got married and had children.]
Later, I saw myself driving a very big bus. It was so tall that the steering was far away from where the pedals [throttle, clutch and brake] were.
I had to stand up while driving. The strangest thing was that I seemed suspended for my feet couldn't touch the pedals nor could my hand hold on to the steering above me as I stood. Although the bus was in motion, yet I was not in charge of it.
Moreover, I had left my lane. I was moving in a wrong lane. The vehicles in the lane where I found myself were supposed to be moving in one direction but I was coming, facing them in the opposite direction. I should have known that I was wrong. (That might even cause an accident). I also seemed to have veered off the road a little bit.
Coming on my front left were two army cars painted army green.
Note: My wife also had a vision of hundreds of tiny flies around our ministry's computer monitor two different times around the time we were working primarily on those two books.

MEANING
The Yoruba name "Kehinde" means a child that comes out of the womb last in a set of twins. The one that comes out first is named "Taiwo."
So the Lord wanted both books we were working on at that time to come out last in the series of 7 books we have been led to write. The two were volumes 2 and 3.
After the first volume we did, He wanted us to go to volumes 4, 5, 6 and probably 7 before coming back to volumes 2 and 3.
Also since a woman or girl can represent a church or the church, then that lady I saw indicated the fact that we had to be patient enough for the local church we were called to lead to mature before releasing such books that would be far above our current status.
The big bus indicated that the books were too voluminous. Actually, I was already adding some unnecessary things that were supposed to form another book. So I quickly removed them and condensed the two volumes.
The fact that I couldn't control that bus indicated that the two volumes were above what I could handle effectively to produce God's desired results at that time because of my inadequate experiential knowledge of God's Word. So we postponed their publication!
God sees things differently: from a totally different perspective or direction. He says, "For MY THOUGHTS are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY WAYS," declares the LORD.
AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS." (Is 55:8-9, NIV).
So the two army cars coming from a different direction indicated that those two books would be used of God, from a different perspective, for spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness.
His purpose was not for us just to release those books for they were to be powerful apostolic and prophetic weapons to deal with some hard issues confronting the church of the living God as projected from the pit of hell (Jer 1:9-10).
Also my wife's vision of hundreds of tiny flies indicated spiritual warfare with a great multitude of demonic spirits.

CASE 4
I saw a fellow Christian brother barely naked with a black pair of pants on. About two days later, he told me, in another dream, about sand, maybe to be collected from somewhere. A day later, in yet another dream, I received the number 6 for him probably from Genesis 6.

MEANING
The three different dreams pointed to the same thing. God was trying to tell this dear brother not to trust in man or human effort.
As already explained nakedness could mean one is depending on the arm of the flesh (see Jer 17:5-8, AMP).
The black pants could speak of suffering, hardship or hunger resulting from relying on human help while ignoring the unfailing help that comes from heaven (please read Ps 46:1; 118:8-9; 121:1-8; Pro 3:5-6, Heb 13:5-6).
Also as earlier stated 'sand' speaks of humanity. You remember Jesus said a fool builds his house on sand, that is, on mankind. He does not trust the Lord enough to obey Him.
But He said a wise man constructed his house on the rock. And Christ is the Rock of Ages (see Mt 7:24-27, 1Cor 10:4).
Lastly, the number 6 talks about humanity. It is the number of man. You remember that man was created on the 6th day (see Gen 1:26-31).
More interestingly, the Book of Revelation says clearly that 6 has to do with man (see Rev 13:18).

RECOMMENDED BOOKS/MATERIALS:
1. Understanding Your Dreams → Henry Wiebe, Jnr
2. The Ministry of A Prophet → Segun Olumide
3. Understanding The Dreams You Dream Vols 1 & 2→ Ira Milligan

SINNER'S CONFESSION
If you are not yet born-again, say this:
I choose to repent today. Also I choose to believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose up for my justification.
The Scripture says, "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Rom 10:9).
Therefore, I believe in Jesus in my heart and confess Him as my Lord. Now I am born-again (Amen).

SAY THIS ALOUD TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Also Jesus said, "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses" (Acts 1:8).
And on the day of Pentecost "All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2:4).
Therefore, I receive the Holy Spirit by faith right now and I begin to speak in an unknown tongue (unlearned tongue) as He gives me the utterance.
I command every foul spirit [spirit of fear, spirit of unbelief, spirit of doubt, religious spirit, unforgiving spirit] wanting to hinder me to stop in its evil operation in my life in Jesus' name.
Thank you God for filling me with your Spirit in Jesus' name (Amen).

Books By The Same Author
How to Interpret Dreams and Visions
Why Marriages Break
How To Find The Right Life Partner
Secrets of Financial and Material Prosperity
How to Receive Your Divine Healing
Unfolding the Fivefold Ministry
The Ministry of an Apostle
The Ministry of a Prophet
The Ministry of an Evangelist
The Ministry of a Pastor
The Ministry of a Teacher
Passion for the Lost
Understanding the Call of God
Basic Bible Course
How to Receive the Holy Spirit
Fulfilling Your Divine Destiny
Day of Reckoning:God's Formula for Eternal Rewards
Identifying Counterfeit Ministries
Sanctification:Changing from Inside Out
O Suffering, Why Really Me?
Intimacy with God
The Pastor's Wife
Why Some Churches Won't Grow!
Just Before You Start A Church
How to Prepare and Deliver Sermons
Finding Your Own Ministry
False Doctrines Exposed!

SPECIAL! SPECIAL! SPECIAL!
A MUST READING/VIEW
(Google the following free of charge on the Internet and God will change your life forever.)
1. "Holiness Required For Heaven by Carillo from Bolivia"
2. "Eternal Destinations: Godly Attire and Adornment"
3. "Another Warning by Kingsley Ubani"
4. "Time Is Over : Run For Your Life by Kingsley Ubani"
5. "9 Testimonies on Tithing from Heaven and Hell Visions"
6. "The Dangers of Eating God's Tithes and Offerings"
7. "The Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega"
(Crosscheck these testimonies with the Scriptures and if you have questions you may send us an email.)

About the Author
Segun Olumide and his wife, Tosin are founding ministers in the New Apostolic Movement and the Glorious Family Church International both in Lagos, Nigeria. He has a divine mandate to align the Church with God's purpose.
In a vision, the Lord showed him a Bible opened to the Acts of the Apostles with the words "APOSTOLIC CALL" on one of the pages. They reach out through School Of Ministry, School Of Life (Pre-Bible School) and Healing School. His apostolic teachings have blessed the Body of Christ across the nation.

Connect with me online
If God has blessed you through this book, please send me an e-mail to share your testimony, inspiration or reading experience, mail to:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/olumide.olusegun.5




All rights reserved.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print