O Suffering, Why Really Me?
by Segun Olumide

All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all scriptures quoted in this book are from the King James Version of the Bible.

2013 

TABLE OF CONTENTS


1. RIGHT AND WRONG SUFFERING



2. TEN REASONS WHY BELIEVERS MUST SUFFER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE





CHAPTER ONE

RIGHT AND WRONG SUFERRING


Peter wrote, "Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.
But rejoice that you participate in THE SUFFERINGS OF CHRIST, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.
If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.
IF YOU SUFFER, IT SHOULD NOT BE AS A MURDERER OR THIEF OR ANY OTHER KIND OF CRIMINAL, OR EVEN AS A MEDDLER.
However, IF YOU SUFFER AS A CHRISTIAN, DO NOT BE ASHAMED, BUT PRAISE GOD THAT YOU BEAR THAT NAME" (1Peter 4:12-16, NIV).

From this scripture above, it is clear that we have two types of suffering, namely:
1. Sufferings of Christ [suffering for Christ or suffering as a Christian]
2. Suffering as a result of sin [ungodly suffering]
Some people get it all mixed up. Once the word "suffering" is mentioned, they quickly think of someone suffering as a result of their sins or ignorance.
They believe once you are born-again you can't suffer any more for any reason whatsoever.
For example, one preacher made a statement some years ago, "We are born-again to reign, not to suffer again."
I believe he heard this from a senior preacher who is highly respected.
But if it is true, why then did Paul write, "For it is given unto you in the behalf of Christ, NOT ONLY TO BELIEVE ON HIM, BUT ALSO TO SUFFER FOR HIS SAKE"?
Some years ago, I wanted to travel out of Nigeria to the USA to seek fortune. But I decided to seek the face of God for direction. So my fiance and I prayed for 7 days. We fasted for 5 or 6 out of those days.
Then God restrained me from going with these words: "GO AND PREPARE FOR MINISTRY."
So I dropped the carnal ambition of travelling out for comfort's sake.
I carried my cross and followed him. It was not easy.
If anyone tells you that it is easy to carry the cross, then the truth is that the person has never carried any cross before.
About 4 years later, someone in the USA called me and gave me her intention to help me and my wife relocate to the USA. (I had then got married). She promised to sponsor the trip.
Our ministry was just starting at that time. Left to me, I must have wanted to go, but when I remembered what God had told me about 4 years earlier, I had no real interest to travel out. So I politely declined the offer!
Then about 2 years later, another person here in Nigeria called me about a genuine opportunity to travel out, I think, to the USA.
She is a USA citizen herself. She told me how she had helped someone who would be travelling out some weeks from that time.
To tell you the truth, a part of me wanted to go, but God had not yet released me. So I felt discouraged.
Then God encouraged me with this scripture, "BY FAITH Moses, when he was come to years REFUSED to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter.
CHOOSING RATHER TO SUFFER AFFLICTION WITH THE PEOPLE OF GOD, THAN TO ENJOY THE PLEASURES OF SIN FOR A SEASON.
HE CONSIDERED THE CONTEMPT AND ABUSE AND SHAME [BORNE FOR] THE CHRIST (the Messiah Who was to come) TO BE GREATER WEALTH THAN ALL THE TREASURES OF EGYPT, for he looked forward and away to the reward (recompense)" (Heb 11:24-25, King James Version, 26 Amplified Bible).
So there is faith to refuse whatever is not the perfect will of God for you just as there is faith to accept his perfect will for your life(see verse 24 above)!
Verse 25 implies that there is faith to choose to suffer for Christ's sake, which makes one reject the enjoyment of the temporary pleasures of sin.
Then verse 26 infers that there is faith to value suffering for Christ above all the wealth there is!
I believe this scripture settled that issue in my heart!
Therefore, we should rejoice whenever we have to suffer for Christ's sake. If, however, you bring self-inflicted suffering upon yourself , then you will have to bear the consequences yourself.
You see, there is right and wrong suffering just as there is right and wrong thinking, right and wrong believing, right and wrong confession, right and wrong lifestyle, right and wrong prayer, right and wrong relationship, right and wrong success, right and wrong anointing, right and wrong motives, right and wrong timing, right and wrong opportunities, right and wrong places, and so on.
Friend, stop saying that you will never suffer in life because such a mindset makes it difficult for one to accept the living reality of the right kind of suffering whenever it shows up.
But you can say that you will never suffering wrongly or unnecessarily in life.
Rather than embrace the sufferings of Christ intended to launch them into a deeper, more intimate fellowship with God, some begin to struggle with God and complain about everything and become bitter towards everyone because of a wrong attitude towards suffering in general.
In no time, they begin to ask, "O Suffering, why really me? Why not someone else?"
So, it makes them bitter, and not better. If they, however, truly understand that God allows some 'blessings disguised as sufferings' to come into our lives, they will gladly celebrate Christ for such wonderful opportunities.
I choose never to suffer wrongly, rather I choose to suffer rightly! 
CHAPTER TWO


TEN REASONS WHY BELIEVERS MUST SUFFER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE


REASON 1: IT IS OUR HERITAGE.

Paul wrote, "For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him , but also to suffer for his sake''[Phil 1:29].
For every Christian suffering difficulties, persecutions, hardships, insults and so on is not optional but compulsory.
In Isaiah 43:2, God said that when [not 'if'] you pass through the waters, he would be with you and when [a question of time] you walk through the fire, you would not be burned.
Jesus said that in the world we would have tribulations. He did not say we might have tribulation. So it is not a matter of probability but of certainty.
Then he concluded that we should be cheerful in the midst of tribulations because he had overcome the world. We should never let such things discourage us or rob us of our peace or rest of mind [see John 16:33].
David also instructed us that many [not few] are the affliction of the righteous but God rescues them from all [see psalm 34:19, KJV].
Apostle Peter understood it well when he wrote, "For even to this were you called [it is inseparable from your vocation].For Christ also suffered for you , leaving you[His personal ]example ,so that you should follow in His footsteps.
He was guilty of sin, neither was deceit [guile] ever found on his lips.
When He was reviled and insulted ,He did not revile or offer insult in return;[when he was abused and suffered ,He made no threats[of vengeance]; but He trusted [Himself and everything ]to Him who judges fairly" [1 Peter 2:21-23,AMP].

REASON 2: NO SUFFERING, NO GLORY.

Paul wrote, "Now if we are children, then we are heir-heirs of God and co heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his glory. I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us''[Rom 8 :17-18,NIV].
After Christ had suffered, he was glorified. In the same vein, since those who follow him must share in his sufferings, they must also share in his glory. The truth is: no suffering, no glory but knows suffering, know glory.
You see, the path of suffering leads to the path of glory because no pain no gain. Even Jesus' crucifixion led to his glorification.
I believe if we suffer for his name's sake ,he will reveal his glory in us both in this world and in the world to come.2Cor 4:17[NIV] reads, " For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.''
So if you will endure to the end, then you will enjoy eternity. The greater the suffering, the greater the glory.
I am not talking about suffering as sinner , criminal or sick patient because Jesus had already paid the price for our sins and sicknesses. He has taken them away.
Living in sin or sickness does not bring glory to God but repentance and obedience as well as tapping into God's forgiveness and healing bring glory to God.
Unfortunately, some believers will not obey God until the devil puts them on a sickbed.
A glimpse of the glory should be revealed in us in this world as we prepare for the eternal weight of glory to be unveiled in us in the world to come (please see Heb. 11:24-26; Heb. 12:1-2).
Every true general of God who has tasted this glory on earth has got a story to tell. Enoch Adeboye an apostolic mentor of mentors, once lived in one room with his wife and children as the general overseer of RCCG. He slept on a bed without mattress for over a year.
When God first led him to move to their campground, he lived in a wooden house in that forest which has now become a city. They had no electricity for about 6 years. He has suffered much for Christ's sake.
Many young ministers today will like to start from where that man is right now, but if only they had known his years of suffering behind the scene, they would understand that no suffering, no glory (please read Deut 8:15-18).
No wonder said, " When He has tried me, I shall come forth as refined gold" (Job 23:10, AMP).
Refined gold speaks of purity and glory. When Smith Wigglesworth was asked how to have great faith, he replied, "Great faith comes out of great fight; great testimony comes out of great test, and great triumph comes out of great trial."

REASON 3: IT HUMBLES US SO AS TO MAKE US DEPEND ON GOD AND HIS WORD.

Moses wrote, "Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you
He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known , to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD (Deut 8:2-3, NIV).
We see here that God used the desert or wilderness to impart humility to the Israelites. He took away, for a while, their natural food that sustained their bodies to humble them enough to depend more on the spiritual food that could sustain their spirits.
Moses became the most humble person on earth in his generation because of his 40 years of suffering in training under Jethro (Numb 12:3; Ex 3:1; Acts7:29-30).
Do you want to be humble? Then get ready for hardship that will knock pride or self-satisfaction out of you!
David Yonggi Cho, an apostle to the nations shared the testimony of how he became complacent in his early days of ministry. He felt he had arrived. His early achievements made him feel high. So he rested on his laurels.
Then the Lord allowed physical weakness into his life. This made him lose confidence in himself. He was humbled to the point that he began to depend on God and His Word rather than on his own personality or accomplishments.
The Lord lifted this bodily weakness once he had made the necessary changes in his life and ministry.
Rather than see suffering as an opportunity to complain or backslide, we must see it as an opportunity to prove God and His Word right!


REASON 4: IT TESTS US TO REVEAL WHAT IS IN OUR HEARTS.

Moses wrote, "Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and TO TEST YOU IN ORDER TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN YOUR HEART, WHETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD KEEP HIS COMMANDS" (Deut 8:2, NIV).
When the going was tough for Jesus and His disciples, Peter knew he was faced with the possibility of suffering crucifixion along with Jesus, so he publicly denied him three times.
In the midst of emotional suffering and mental pressure, when Peter was said to be among the Lord's disciples, he said, "I don't know what you're talking about" at first, then he later denied him with an oath saying, "I don't know the man!"
The third time 'he began to call down curses on himself and swore to them, "I don't know the man!" ' (Mat 26:70, 72, 74, NIV).
Such hard times reveal that Peter did not love the Lord and his truth with his whole heart. It was more of lip service for he would not obey the truth to the point of death (Mat 26:31-35; Deut 8:2; Rev 2:10-11).
Several years later, after this apostle had grown strong in the grace and knowledge of truth of Jesus Christ, history has it that while he was preaching in Rome, he was urged to leave the city to escape being killed by Nero.
While he was going through the gate, he had a vision of the Lord intercepting him. As he fell down to worship him, he asked the Lord where he was headed for, and He replied that He had come to be crucified again.
Peter got the message and returned to the city where he was arrested and martyred. But he requested to be crucified upside down because he was not fit to be crucified in the same way his master was3 (please read John 21:1-19).
His last sufferings revealed the heart of someone who could die for the truth at any cost!
Just as God used the sufferings of the wilderness to test the Israelites to know their hearts, whether they would follow him or not so did he use the fiery furnace experience to test the 3 Hebrew guys to reveal what was in their hearts whether they would bow down to Satan to gain their lives to lose them or they would stand up for God to lose their lives to gain them (Mat 10:39).
We may pretend to love God and man when the going is easy, but hardship reveals our thoughts and separates pretenders from sincere folks.
So those 3 Hebrew guys faced with a blazing furnace said, "O Nebuchadnezzar, WE ARE NOT CAREFUL TO ANSWER THEE IN THIS MATTER.
IF IT BE SO, OUR GOD WHOM WE SERVE IS ABLE TO DELIVER US FROM THE BURNING FIERY FURNACE, AND HE WILL DELIVER US OUT OF THINE HAND, O KING.
BUT IF NOT, BE IT KNOWN UNTO THEE, O KING, THAT WE WILL NOT SERVE THY GODS, NOR WORSHIP THE GOLDEN IMAGE WHICH THOU HAST SET UP"(Dan 3:16-18).

REASON 5: IT DEVELOPS ENDURANCE, WHICH IN TURN DEVELOPS MATURITY OF CHARACTER HENCE PRODUCING HOPE OF ETERNAL SALVATION.

Paul wrote, "Moreover [let us also be full of joy now!] let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance.
And endurance (fortitude) develops maturity of character (approved faith and tried integrity). And character of this sort produces [the habit of] joyful and confident hope of eternal salvation" (Ro 5:3-4, AMP).
One of the reasons why the Lord allows the righteous to suffer is so that we can develop our endurance or patience. This helps us not to give up or faint.
As the discomfort increases, our endurance or patience will produce maturity of character.
You see, Christian character is not developed in the midst of comfort. And God is more interested in our character than comfort (1 Pt 5:10). The reason why He is so concerned about our character is that it produces the hope of eternal salvation.
In other words, only the believers who hope to be eternally saved or to spend eternity with Christ are those working on their character so that they can follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord (Heb 12:14; please see also Jam 1:2-4).
The Lord uses suffering to refine us, removing impurities from us so that we can live a holy life abundantly (1 Pt 4:1-2; Mal 3:2-4; Pro 20:30; Ps 66:10-18).

REASON 6: IT IMPARTS TO US REAL AUTHORITY WITH COMPASSION AND FAITHFULNESS FOR MINISTRY.

The Scripture says, "For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way in order that he might become A MERCIFUL AND FAITHFUL high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are yet was without sin"
"Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
And being made perfect (through suffering), he became the author of (an authority giving) eternal salvation unto all them that obey him" (Heb. 2:17-18, NIV; Heb. 4:15, NIV; Heb. 5:8-9, KJV).
Compassion means mercy while faithfulness means obedience to the extent that one can be trusted with things.
So Jesus became a compassionate and faithful high priest by becoming a human being to taste the pains of temptation and to suffer through the supreme sacrifice for our sins.
If Jesus, the Apostle of apostles learnt obedience in a hard way, do you think you will learn it in an easy way? Never!
Hebrews 5:7 did not say, "He learnt obedience through enjoyment or prosperity." Rather it tells us that he learnt obedience through suffering or hardship.
And once he had been made perfect through suffering, he became an authority giving eternal salvation to those who respond to his voice.
The truth that God "comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God" (2 Cor. 1:4, NIV) was fulfilled in Christ's experience, too.
Today, Christ can help us in our temptations and sympathize with our weaknesses just as God saw him through his temptations and challenges because he had been there (Heb. 2:18, Heb. 4:15). You can't give what you don't have.
Also, Christ is our healer. He has the real authority to heal mankind compassionately and faithfully because of what he had suffered.
His wounds sustained through suffering provide healing for the wounds of humanity.
1 Peter 2:24 (AMP) reads, " By HIS WOUNDS you have been healed."
Do you realize that this Scripture does not say, "By His comfort or merriment you have been healed"?
Actually, Jesus was whipped 39 times before his wounds or stripes could provide healing for all.
Similarly, your own wounds, pains and sufferings when properly handled will help you minister restoration, healing, deliverance and comfort to others compassionately and faithfully with authority coming from victorious experience based on God's Word.
Mike Murdock noted, "Your tears of today will be the rain on someone's desert tomorrow."




REASON 7: IT LEADS TO THE FURTHERANCE OR EXPANSION OF GOD'S WORK

Paul wrote, "Now I want you to know, brothers that what has happened to me (my imprisonment) has really served to advance the gospel.
As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ. Because of my chain, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly" (Phil. 1:12-14, NIV).
Paul's adversity led to the furtherance of the gospel. Though Satan planned it to hinder God's work but god turned it around to advance it.
If you love the Lord and walk in his purpose for your life, then he will turn every hardship Satan brings against you as a hindrance to a help (Ro 8:28).
Do you know or remember that the persecution that broke out against the Church in Jerusalem after Stephen's martyrdom scattered the saints and led to Philip's powerful evangelistic crusade in Samaria as well as the birth of the Church in Antioch (Acts 8:1-8; Acts 11:19-26)?
If the devil had known that Jesus' crucifixion would bring reconciliation to mankind or that Joseph imprisonment would lead him to the throne, he wouldn't have allowed such sufferings to befall them (1 Cor 2:7-8). But he doesn't know all things as God does (Deut 29:29; 1 Jn 3:20b).
Joseph Ayo Babalola, the apostolic founder of CAC, was imprisoned in the 1930's for an offence he never committed. It was a conspiracy.
Interestingly, God sent him to the jail to advance His Kingdom. The hardship Satan had planned to frustrate God's work eventually promoted it for the Lord transformed lives in the jail through him.
Sometimes, when we are praying for breakthrough in ministry, we are praying indirectly for the outbreak of trouble that will push us into our destiny.

REASON 8: IT ALLOWS GOD TO GET OUR ATTENTION SO AS TO SPEAK CERTAIN DEPTHS INTO OUR LIVES.

Jonah was so preoccupied with his fleshly pursuits that he ran away from the presence of the LORD heading for Tarshish, a place of business.
On his way, God sent a violent storm to get his attention (see Jonah 1:4).
When that was not enough, He sent a great fist to swallow him up. That was his accommodation for three days and three nights (see verse 17).
It was while he was trapped in the belly of the fish that God got his attention and brought him to his right spiritual senses.
He leant obedience through what he suffered because when God told him a second time (after suffering) to go to Nineveh where he had refused to go the first time, the Scripture says, "Jonah obeyed the Word of the LORD and went to Nineveh" (Jonah 3:3, NIV).
Similarly, the attention of the prodigal son was not got when he was enjoying himself but rather in the midst of his sufferings. It was then some truths dawned on him (see Luke 15:11-20).
You see, I have learnt more things from God during the hard times of my life than during the good times. God could get my attention more easily when the going was tough. That was how I learnt so many things from God.

REASON 9: IT MAKES US LOOSE OUR GRIP ON THIS LIFE.

While in prison, the great apostle, Paul wrote: "I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know!
BUT I AM HARD PRESSED BETWEEN THE TWO. MY YEARNING DESIRE IS TO DEPART (TO BE FREE OF THIS WORLD, TO SET FORTH) AND BE WITH CHRIST, FOR THAT IS FAR, FAR BETTER;
But to remain in my body is more needful and essential for your sake" (Phil. 1:20-22, NIV, 23-24, AMP).
Apostle Paul loosed his on this life through suffering. Those who do not embrace suffering for Christ's sake, would rather compromise God's word and violate their conscience, and get unnecessarily attached to this world.
God wants us to have wealth without it having us. So if your mind is set on earthly things, God will allow certain things to come your way to help you lose your hold or grip on this life. Mark 10:17-30 exemplifies this kind of suffering. (Please read it.)
While Job was suffering (not for his sins) he loosed his grip on this life. He confessed: "Naked [with nothing] I came from my mother's womb, and naked [without anything] I will depart" (Job 2:21a, NIV, emphasis mine).

REASON 10: IT HELPS US TO SEE THAT WE NEED OTHER PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS.

Paul wrote, "I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me'' (Rom 15:30, NIV).
Also, he wrote some other brethren, "For I know that through your prayers and the help given by the spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me [my imprisonment] will turn out for my deliverance" (Phil 1:19, NIV).
Here Paul was begging some saints to help him in prayers through his struggle or imprisonment. He needed them probably more than ever before.
The persecutions David experienced under Saul helped him to value covenant relationships with Samuel and Jonathan that enabled him to endure and overcome (1 Sam 19:18-24; 1Sam 20:1-42).
Even our Lord Jesus, in his hour of desperation, took his eleven disciples to Gethsemane but brought Peter ,James and John closer saying , "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death .Stay here and keep watch with me" (Mat 26:38,NIV,see vs 36-46,too).
My years of mental and emotional sufferings helped me to see my dire need of others, especially Christians. If I had rejected the precious people God put in my life or brought across my path to help me out, I would have remained a nervous wreck!
T. D. Jakes said, "Pain is a strange company keeper. It brings the hardest people together."




SINNER'S CONFESSION
If you are not yet born-again, say this:
I choose to repent today. Also I choose to believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose up for my justification.
The Scripture says, "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Rom 10:9).
Therefore, I believe in Jesus in my heart and confess Him as my Lord. Now I am born-again (Amen).

SAY THIS ALOUD TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Also Jesus said, "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses" (Acts 1:8).
And on the day of Pentecost "All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2:4).
Therefore, I receive the Holy Spirit by faith right now and I begin to speak in an unknown tongue (unlearned tongue) as He gives me the utterance.
I command every foul spirit [spirit of fear, spirit of unbelief, spirit of doubt, religious spirit, unforgiving spirit] wanting to hinder me to stop in its evil operation in my life in Jesus' name.
Thank you God for filling me with your Spirit in Jesus' name (Amen).

Books By The Same Author
How to Interpret Dreams and Visions
Why Marriages Break
How to Find the Right Life Partner
Secrets of Financial and Material Prosperity
How to Receive Your Divine Healing
Unfolding the Fivefold Ministry
The Ministry of an Apostle
The Ministry of a Prophet
The Ministry of an Evangelist
The Ministry of a Pastor
The Ministry of a Teacher
Passion for the Lost
Understanding the Call of God
Basic Bible Course
How to Receive the Holy Spirit
Fulfilling Your Divine Destiny
Day of Reckoning: God's Formula for Eternal Rewards
Identifying Counterfeit Ministries
Sanctification: Changing from Inside Out
O Suffering, Why Really Me?
Intimacy with God
The Pastor's Wife
Why Some Churches Won't Grow!
Just Before You Start A Church
How to Prepare and Deliver Sermons
Finding Your Own Ministry
False Doctrines Exposed!

SPECIAL! SPECIAL! SPECIAL!
A MUST READING/VIEW
(Google the following free of charge on the Internet and God will change your life forever.)
1. "Holiness Required For Heaven by Carillo from Bolivia"
2. "Eternal Destinations: Godly Attire and Adornment"
3. "Another Warning by Kingsley Ubani"
4. "Time Is Over : Run For Your Life by Kingsley Ubani"
5. "9 Testimonies on Tithing from Heaven and Hell Visions"
6. "The Dangers of Eating God's Tithes and Offerings"
7. "The Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega"
(Crosscheck these testimonies with the Scriptures and if you have questions you may send us an email.)

About the Author
Segun Olumide and his wife, Tosin are founding ministers in the New Apostolic Movement and the Glorious Family Church International both in Lagos, Nigeria. He has a divine mandate to align the Church with God's purpose.
In a vision, the Lord showed him a Bible opened to the Acts of the Apostles with the words "APOSTOLIC CALL" on one of the pages. They reach out through School Of Ministry, School Of Life (Pre-Bible School), NAM Bible School and Healing School. His apostolic teachings have blessed the Body of Christ across the nation.

Connect with me online
If God has blessed you through this book, please send me an e-mail to share your testimony, inspiration or reading experience, mail to:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/olumide.olusegun.5








All rights reserved.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print