Essential Steps To Know Top Secrets
by Olawale Ogunsola

To arrive a place calls for taking steps. So it is with a journey into the "city" of secret things. What are the steos?

1. You must have a very good relationship with the One who own ALL the secrets and the exclusive right to reveal it, that is God.

Joseph's secret of life, in the Holy Bible, was made known to him through dreams. Yours can become known in the same or other ways.

Let it be known to you that there's no other way to build a smooth and lasting relationship with God except by declaring the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior . Then you must follow Him faithfully and it will be well with you.

2. You must live a holy life because God, the Revealer of secrets, is holy. So, you must be holy to visit Him in His Holy place.

3. Furthermore, you must live a life of separation from the rest by being alone with God in thoughts, words and deeds.

When Daniel was with those who were to be fed with king's food and drinks, he refused to eat and drink his own portion. He purposed , with his friends of like minds, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, not to defile himself with king's delicacies. So they ate only beans and drank water. With these two itens, their appearance was better than those who ate the king's delicacies. Do not live like those who do not know God.

4. Go to the Lord your God with the sole aim of knowing the secrets. Desire it with your soul. You may need to fast and pray to know them.

The need to show your seriousness in this matter cannot be overstressed. God assures His people that if we call on Him, He will answer. If you are one of us, pray to Him; answers are coming to you.

5. Employ corporate prayer too. When king Nebuchadnezzar, in his days, wanted to know his dream and its interpretations, Daniel heard and informed his three companions in faith. They prayed together and God revealed the dream and its interpretations to Daniel. He thanked God, saying,
"I thank You and praise You,
O God of my fathers.
You have given me wisdom and might.
And have made known to me
what WE asked of You,
For You have made known to US the King's demand." (capitals added) Daniel 2:23.

That is the efficacy of corporate prayer! They prayed together but the secret was revealed to one person. He thanked God for making it known to them.

Have you known the secrets of a successful life? Take the essential steps stated earlier. If you have known it before, confirm it if you are still focussed or had "derailed".

Let it be known to you or be reminded that your being alive is for the glory of your Maker. Remember also that you are here for a season.
Stay blessed and rapturable; the Lord is coming soon. It is nearer than ever!
Note.
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print