My Thanksgiving List
by PamFord Davis

Thanksgiving is a time of reflection. God's still-small voice whispers in my spirit, giving reminders of his many blessings. I give thanks for the greatest gift that God gave to humanity.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16 KJV)."

I am eternally grateful that He adopted me, a sinner-saved by grace.

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba Father (Romans 8:15 KJV)."

I thank the LORD for my godly husband, Norm.

"For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church (Ephesians 5:23a KJV)."

As a momma, granny and great-granny I feel truly blessed by God and return thanks.

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD; and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalms 127:3 KJV)."

My Thanksgiving list is lengthy, including a multifaceted thank you for immediate and extended family, friends, the written word of God, my church family, health and well-being.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print