Do You Fear Same?
by Olawale Ogunsola

The story of Cain and Abel is not new to Christians, young or old. There are so many lessons to learn from this story.

Now, let us consider one of such lessons.

Any time you have a surge of anger, you should not fail to ask yourself
"What will I expect another person to do to me if I were in the position of the target of my anger?"

Or "If I were the doer of the misdeeds that make me angry, how will I love to be treated?"

Do you know what? Cain was wrongly angry and he killed a righteous man, Abel.

When God asked him of where Abel was, his reply was that he was not his brother's keeper. A duty he ought to perform.

Thaks to God Who gave us the Holy Bible to know what the Lord expects from His children.

Do you know what? Cain feared being killed! He lamented, when God delivered His judgment on him, thus,
"My punishment is greater than I can bear!
Surely You have driven me out this day from the face of the ground; I shall be hidden from Your face;
I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth, and it will happen that anyone who finds me will kill me." Genesis 4:13-14

Of all his punishments, being killed was all that Cain feared most.

Should he fear being killed?

He has killed! He knew the painfull experience of a victim of murder. He saw that of Abel which he perpetrated.

Therefore, before you take any srep, especially negative one, ask yourself
"Will I love to experience what I want others to pass thorough with my action?"

The Holy Bible says,
"Do to others as you would like others to do to you. "

Do you follow this exhortation? Vengeance belongs to God!
The Lord is coming soon.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print