You Are Not under Condemnation
by Henry Miranda


Romans 8:1 (NKJV)
"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."

Have you ever transgressed God's law? Have you ever committed any sin? The bible says that we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If you have sinned, you stand condemned in the court of divine judgment and the indictment against you is written in the book of life.

Satan is called "the accuser of the brethren", When you sin Satan likes to beat you down. What he says to you is that you failed miserably in being obedient to God and that God is mad at you and you have no chance of reconciling with God. But as we know Satan is a liar and when he accuses us if we repent God doesn't see our offense.

Most of us have committed many offenses in our lifetimes and we deserve to be punished for them. It is an awful thing in our justice system to be a condemned person. To violate criminal law; be apprehended; be convicted, and then sentenced is difficult to endure. And now you have become a condemned person. You know your condition and have no hope for relief. But this may not concern you. If you have not committed any crime. Then you entertain no fear of going through the justice system and being incarcerated. You may not easily identify with someone in prison, awaiting future punishment.

But there is nothing that you have done in your past that can keep you from the love of Christ who was willing to die for you so that He could take the punishment for you. Therefore because of the sacrifice of Christ we now have no condemnation. You were set free from all past, present, and future sins by the grace of God when you accept Jesus in to your life. But by no means does that give any of us permission to continue sin.

As Christians we should have no intention of sinning. But because we live in a fallen world, at times we may get involved unintentionally in sinful behavior. But with God we can always ask for forgiveness and start over. However, we do not want to be caught with unforgiven sin in our lives. None of us is promised tomorrow and we wouldn't want to die with unforgiven sin. To have no condemnation means to be found innocent of the accusation, have no sentence inflicted and no guilty verdict rendered.

Satan the accuser, may try to accuse us of past sins we committed. But God says I don't see any offenses. Job was a good man! God himself testified to that fact. However, it did not matter to Satan. He accused Job anyway. Here we see a true picture of Satan as "the accuser of our brethren."

As a sinner, I stand convicted and condemned and deserve condemnation. But "in Christ Jesus" we have "no condemnation. If you are a sinner, just doing better will not save you; you must be baptized into Christ, for this is God's plan of salvation. You will not only be free from bondage to sin, but also free from the inner emotions and thoughts that tend to bring feelings of condemnation to us when we commit a sin.

By the grace of God, as believers in Jesus Christ we will not face the condemnation of God. For we are no longer under the law's condemnation because Jesus fulfilled the expectations of the law perfectly, and believers are "in Christ" Because believers are in Christ, they have the joy of being counted as righteous simply because Christ is righteous. We need not fear condemnation because we can come to God as our loving, forgiving, Father

As Christians, we must understand that our justification is found in Christ alone in His finished work on the cross and not in what we do or don't do.

We must remember that, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set us free from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8:2-4 (NKJV)
"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.'

Don't ever have the one that accuses you of condemnation hold you back from the work that God has laid out for you to do. In Gods eyes you have never done anything wrong. If you do, sin ask for forgiveness and keep moving forward. The devil will always say that you are no good because you sinned -- just don't believe him and don't let him make you feel bad or discouraged. Keep pressing on. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you from being

Evangelist Henry Miranda earned a Bachelor of Christian Ministry degree @ Christian Leadership University. Evangelist Henry Miranda is a Bible Teacher, Author, and Guest Speaker and, with the help of the Holy Spirit, has written ten books. You can reach @  //www.evangelize-for-jesus-ministries.co

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print