Stubborn Streak
by PamFord Davis

Many have an invisible stubborn streak; some are so stiff-necked that even BENGAY ointment brings no relief. They would rather take a beating than to admit they have been wrong. Indignant, they bow to no man. Christmas time serves as a reminder. Wise men will bow.

"And there it wasthe star they had seen in the east! It led them until it came and stopped above the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed beyond measure. Entering the house, they saw the child with Mary His mother, and falling to their knees, they worshiped Him (Matthew 2:9b-11a HCS)."

One day, both haughty and humble will bow the knee in reverence and worship.

"For this reason God also highly exalted Him and gave Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bowof those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earthand every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11 HCS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print