Please, You Must Read This!
by Olawale Ogunsola

Do you know that there are many things that happen here on earth that if you are glued to a transistor radio or television set 24/7 you will never know?

That is on earth!

How many things can you say happen in heaven in the past five minutes? You may not know any. That is fine!

The question now is "Will you believe any true news report that is brought to you by those who witness it from another part of the world?" Do you believe that there are also true report from heaven? Yes, there are. You must believe and act right. Be patient and read this from a man of God:

A Pastor was traveling; he saw an old man whom he gave a free ride. While they were going, the old man said, "My son, do you know what happened in heaven last night?"

The Pastor was terrified and hurriedly parked and asked,
"Sir, are you sleeping? How did you get the information from heaven?"

The old man said,
"Last night in heaven, God became very angry with man and asked the angel to blow/ sound the trumpet. The Angels picked the trumpets and as they were about to do so, Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears. Blood then came out of His hands and body, fresh. He told God that hid death should not be in vain."

The old man continued,
"God couldn't stand the pains of the saints and the wickedness of the evil ones. So God said, 'I GIVE MANKIND THEIR LAST CHANCE.'
Jesus then turned to the Angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the the whole world that 'THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON.' "

The Pastor, sweating and crying asked,
"Sir, how did you know this?"

The old man replied,
"I am one of Angels sent to Nigeria. Please, use every medium of communication to send this message. No time ti waste, please."

And the old man disappeared.

Brethren, this is a true story. Jesus Christ is coming soon. Please REPENT of ALL your wrongdoing.

Copy and paste it, share it: e.mail and text it to others.


The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print