The Image of You
by PamFord Davis

Family and friends stand nose-against-glass at a hospital baby nursery. The father proudly directs the attention of others in the direction of his firstborn son. The newborn is a wide-eyed, dark-haired boy in the front row; dad does not have to wait long for reactions.

"He is adorable!"

"A contented baby!"

"Congratulations!"

"He's the image of you!"

Have you ever wondered what baby Jesus looked like? Did He favor Mary, who was highly favored by God?

"God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they (Hebrews 1:1-4 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print