Judgment Coming a Nuclear Holocaust?
by Ethel Ashe-Frear

From my own lack of 'knowledge and understanding' I did not realize that the holocaust to come is a judgment on America. I finished reading the book by Jonathan Cahn, "The Harbinger" in two days. I now knew for sure.

Morality in America is at an all time low. Can we honestly say that? Sure, just take a look at what's in the movies, on our television and how many folks disregard God's commandments. Immorality is the name of the game.

Cahn said, "The smiles of heaven cannot remain on a nation that disregards the ways of God. If America turns away from God, its blessings will likewise be removed and replaced with judgment" (p.221).

President Washington was given the oath of office in New York City in St. Paul's Chapel, New York City. "This is the place where the new nation was committed to the almighty; this is America's ground of consecration" (p.206).

I was not aware until I read this book. The statue of Washington is located on Wall Street. "America was committed to God at the corner of what would become Ground Zero" (p.270).

Is this a coincidence? Has God been watching all this time?

* * * *

I heard the word 'holocaust' in my dream on November 18, 2001 and woke frightened.

I read the same word in "Bible Code II: The Countdown," and was too upset to finish writing that article I began several years ago. I wondered, is there an accurate prediction about the 'end times' in the Bible? These two words are sometimes referred to as the 'Apocalypse.'

For the past ten years I've been studying "The Bible Code," written by Michael Drosnin. I thought this was another one of those 'malarkey things.' People are always making up stuff that does not make any sense. Flipping through this book in the store, I came to page 99 and my eye caught the words, "Sealed before God." And here's the key. The event cannot be found until it happens with this 'particular code.'

At that moment the Lord said to me, "There are several different codes in the Bible." I was shocked at this revelation.

I recently purchased Michael Drosnins' new book, "BIBLE CODE III." I finished it in three days. Two days later, waking early in the morning I heard a word from the Lord. "This will be your last 'normal' summer."

I was startled by the words and decided it was necessary for me to read this book again from the beginning. I began ear-tagging certain pages and pencil-marking other pages as well.

Chapter Two is titled, "Nuclear Terror." The words 'Bible Code' appeared with 'Bin Laden' and 'atomic' which stated an exact time frame for the danger (p.21). Was this to be our last 'normal' summer? The whole chapter is devoted to how this atomic terrorism would take place.

Everyone is aware of how much our lives changed after 9/11. We began looking around 'corners' a little more often. We are all aware that whatever happens in New York City good or bad vibrates across the United States.

Michael Drosnin states, ". . . the Bible Code predicts an attack on "America" by "nuclear terror," indeed by a "suicide bomber" (p.28).

My impression was that Washington, D.C. would be spared, not because they are prepared, but because the terrorist plan did not work in this city.

It is frightening that a holocaust could happen, but God has made a way. The Prophets Elijah and Enoch are now on this earth. Not the same prophets of the Old Testament, but with the same spirit and power. Two individuals molded and crafted by God through sorrow and suffering in this lifetime while experiencing pain and heartache beyond measure. God has molded them for His use in the final days.
http://articles.faithwriters.com/reprint-article-details.php?article=30769

For clarification regarding the prophets see:
http://articles.faithwriters.com/reprint-article-details.php?article=30806.

Drosnin writes, "The battle will be necessary. But it can lead to peace" (p.125). At that moment I heard a word from the Lord. "When this is over, the prophets will be known."

General Meir Dagan, Chief of the Mossad in Israel replying to Drosnin in this particular conversation. They are discussing weapons hidden by the terrorist. Michael Drosnin asked if it might be a good idea to send in Israeli commandos. Dagan states, "It would do no good; we have to know exactly where the weapons are located" (p.109).

Just then the Lord said to me, "They found the area and Israel will be safe."

And on page 115, the Lord spoke to me again. "The article you are now writing will be important."

"Hmmm." I said to myself. "So far, no one has listened. What could I possibly say now that would make a difference?"

As I continued reading I came to the words - ". . . A.Q. Kahn, sold bomb factories to Iran, Libya and North Korea, and that two scientists in his nuclear black market network met with Bin Laden right before 9/11" (p.119).

I think I had a question in my mind but don't remember what it was after reading those words. I heard the Lord say, "It's too late they are already here in place for the strike."

By the time I got to pages 120-121, I heard the Lord say two different times - "Need to warn New York [city]."

I saw the words written on page 123 - "Nuclear" also appearing with "Obama" and "to confiscate" crosses the President's name."

I immediately heard the Lord say, "He will redeem the black race."

"I don't know what that means?" I said to myself not expecting an answer.

The Lord replied. "The 'people' will look at him differently now as a real leader, and he will begin a large scale crackdown on nuclear weapons."

Chapter 8 is important - "Saving the World." The codes predicted that Barack Obama would receive the Nobel Peace Prize on December 10, 2009. This was very unusual as he had only been in office a few weeks.

I thought to myself. "Did the Illuminate have any insight into getting Obama elected, knowing he would be the one to lead the way to peace?"

The Lord gave me His answer. "They knew!"

My next thought. "I should do more research on the Illuminati." Again, thinking to myself. "Are they a mystical group"? At this point, I was not particularly asking a question just thinking to myself. I received an answer.

"Yes," HE said.

The following quote is taken from a portion of President Obama's speech in Oslo, Norway. "The world may no longer shudder at the prospect of war between two nuclear superpowers" (p.127).

At that moment I heard from the Lord, "And only he can do it."

End-time prophecies in the Bible depend on the experience of individual research skills in writing and interpretation. No one has all the answers, so I say at this time, personal discernment and living experiences must be used when attempting to write truth.

Do I have any grand answer or insight to offer at this time? No. Is America facing 'Judgment?' Yes.


* * * *
Credits and books:

Listed websites have some value. Personal discernment must be used when choosing truth.

The Harbinger - Jonathan Cahn
Bible Code II: The Countdown - Michael Drosnin
http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.phphttp://www.icr.org/article/does-japan-earthquake-signal-end-times
http://www.amazingbible.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_codehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliyahu_Rips Dr. Eliyahu Rips - one of the leading mathematicians in the world.

Graduate - Baptist Institute for Christian Workers, Bryn Mawr, PA; NRI McGraw-Hill Center for Writing, Washington, D.C. Studied only Wesley Seminary, D.C. & Asbury Theological Seminary, Orlando, FL (2 yrs). Completed on-line course Jewish Seminary, N.Y. Past student - The Christian Writers Guild.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print