with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God
by ABRAHAM PULICKAL

The revelation of Christ in our life is one of the most blessed thing we can ever have, for it transforms us into the blessed state of rejoicing even in the midst of great trouble and sorrow.



"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; " Philippians 4:4-6 (NKJV)



Being anxious is common in life, however God is asking us to let go the anxiousness through prayer.



He has called us to be a special people, people with hope and faith, people with God's radiance on our face and in our life.



Reaching out to the Father, with everything we have is one of the greatest privileges in our life, for we know that He can deliver us.



and the most blessed part of this relationship is that it is for eternity.



The Lord Jesus by coming into our life has brought us eternal hope and joy,and as He rightly said, 'no one can take this joy from our life'.



Thus now if we know who we are, what we are called for and Who has called us, we can say no to anxiousness and yes to eternal joy through prayer to our blessed Lord.



God Bless,

Abraham

CHRISTIAN WRITER

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print