Seven Dangers Resulting From Immaturity Before Marriage.
by Olawale Ogunsola

What marrriage has become is not what God planned it to be. So many factors have defaced and outrightly changed it. One of such factors is IMMATURITY. In brief , let us discuss SEVEN DANGERS that can be the result of this.

ONE: Sudden death.
There are cases of sudden death resulting from immaturity in marrriage. This cut across races and culture. Husband have shot their wives dead over trivialities that saturate marrriages; wives have piosoned their own husbands because of unsubstantiated suspicions.

The list is endless!

TWO: Divorce. Divorce has become an "easy option" today. This has taken place on any flimsy excuse that have been balooned in the court of law. The facts presented before judges have been enlarged out of proportion; so judges have no choices but to dissolve many marriages.

Whereas, maturity before marrriage would have saved many.

"For the Lord God of Israel says
That He hates divorce..." Malachi 2:16 a-b. New King James Version.

Do you want to involve yourself in what God hate?.

Watch it!

Three: SEPARATION.
This is seen by many people as a "better option" to divorce. For many reasons people prefer separation to divorce.

To cover up, they will appear "as if" they are husband and wife when "love" has ceased to exist. In this case, depending on ages of the children , and other factors, they "share" the children.

Four:- LIVING LIKE A CAT AND A MOUSE.
Late october 2014, I heard a story of a couple who live under one roof but never see each other's face. They have partitioned the house very well that they cannot see or meet each other.

When their children are on holiday from school, for a month, these children will spend two weeks with the mother in her "apartment" while the other two weeks will be spent with their father.

In another family, they did not talk together. They write on paper anything they wanted to say.

The wife would write, "Your food is ready, take it in the kitchen."

"I have put money on the dinning table to buy foodstuffs for the month" the husband would write.

Is this good?

Five: - A SAD LIFE.
The initial plan of God to institute marrriage is for both man and woman to live joyfully. Joy has eluded many homes today. There are couples today who live together BUT without JOY. They easily "see" their plight as "my cross". So, the husband becomes "a cross" to carry for the wife and vice versa.

This ought not to be so.

A man of God on a wedding day narrated his experience with a couple. They were neighbours. The husband went to the man of God when meditating in the word of God one day. He explained that things have gone wrong in his home for years now.

The man of God was surprised because they always go out together wearing the same type of clothes, shoes, and so on. Young men and women used to pray for their kind of home, not knowing what is going on.

The man if God pointed to this but the man replied,
"Our clothes, shoes are always uniform but our lives are not as people see us. Love is lost!"
Immaturity abhors this danger.

Please, bear with me, read the concluding part of the piece at www.peacelink.wordpress.com. You will not regret doing so.
The Lord is coming soon, prepare to meet Him.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print