Faith Mathematics (Part 1)
by Olawale Ogunsola

(BODMAS)
Do not be scared by the title of this article if you have never fallen in love with the subject called Mathematics. We are only going to employ some of the terms in it.

Brackets:- This concerns only those who are within the group of God's family. These are the people who have been born into the family (Born again ) indeed. (John 3:1-6).

These are those who do not halt between two opinions nor sneek out of the family circle. They remain within it unwavering. These are the people who maintain unity of His people.

OF:- Note that these are people of God... They are called by His name only. The glory of God is revealed in them. His eyes are on them steadfastly. They are always on the side of the Lord. These people know Him, He knows them and they hear His voice.

Division: - As members of the same family , there should be sharing among them. Among the early disciples, the norms was "dalily distribution". (Acts 6:1):
"Now the multitude of those who believe were
of one heart and one soul, neither did anyone say
that any of the things he possesed was his own but
they had all things in common." Acts 4:32.

The disciples learnt this from the Master himself. When about five thousand men were to be fed,
"He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed, broke and gave the loaves to His disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitude" Matthew 14.19.

Jesus also gave specific instruction thus,
"Take this and divide it among yourselves," Luke 22:17.

When Apostle Paul came upstream, he said about certain brethren,
"Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress.
Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning... For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities. "

Another aspect of dividing in the house of God is His word.
"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
The article continues in part two.
Note that the Lord is coming soon, so prepare to meet Him.
Note.
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of The Holy Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print