Faith Mathematics (Part2)
by Olawale Ogunsola

(BODMAS)
In part one of this piece, we have discussed the first three Mathematical terms "Brackets, Of and Division".
Now, let us proceed to the remainders.

Multiplication: - increase, abound, richly.
What immediately follows division or sharing, is multiplication. If you share what you have, you will multiply and what you shared will be multiplied to you.
"But we urge you, brethen, that you increase more and more, that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and work with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those who are outside." I Thess. 4:10-12.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom , teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and Hymns and spititual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16.
"But this I say : He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly , and He who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as one purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound towards you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work." 2 Cor 9:6-8.
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in me, and I in him, bears much fruit, for without me you can do nothing. "John 15;5

"Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness." 2 Cor 9:10

"Multiply and in increase in bearing the fruits of the spirit which is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control." Gal 5:22-23.
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. 2 Pet 1:2.

"Be fruithful and multiply..." Gen 1:22.

Addition: - The starting point is faith. Jesus says,
"Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt , you will not only do what was done in the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, "Be removed and be cast into the sea, "it will be done, and whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matt 21:22-23.
You can lay the foundation of faith and leaves it as a legacy for coming generations after you. This must be a sincere and geniune faith from a pure heart. (1 Tim 1:5, II Pet 1:5).

It does not end with faith. You must ADD "to your faith virtues, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self control perseverance, to perseverance godliness , to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love." 2 Pet 1:5-7.

Further, you must put on (ADD also) "tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering, bearing with one another, and forgiving one another ...
But about all things put on love, which is the bond of perfection." Col 3:10.

Subtraction: -(take away). In Christian walk, there are lots of things you must eliminate from your life. These include: fornication , adultery, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, covetousness (idolatry), anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filfhy language, lying and such others that can prevent you from inheriting the kingdom of God. Please, read Colossians 3:5-9; Galatians 5:19- 21; Matthew 10: 26, 28.
Do not forget that the Lord is coming soon; so, prepare to meet Him. His coming is nearer than ever.
Note.
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of The Holy Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print