Encouragement
by Henry Miranda

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NKJV)
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.


We all need Encouragement especially when we are discouraged. Sometimes things just don't seem to go right and we get so discouraged. There will always be something that will discourage us. That is why we need encouragement. Do you turn to God when you are discouraged? When a baby is in discomfort or in need of something he will cry. That is the way we should be, we need to cry out to God and tell him what it is that we are going through. God is the source of all encouragement.

When we are in the middle of trials God is always there to comfort you in any situation in your life. All you have to do is call on God who is a provider of your strength. Everybody needs encouragement! Sometimes we even need it desperately. Don't you get discouraged at times? Everybody needs encouragement and encouragement can only come from God.

The Devil's tools: pride, laziness, arrogance, hate, envy, jealousy and the main one is discouragement. More damage can be done by discouragement than almost any other thing. Did you know that if you're not careful, even you can get discouraged? It's when you have taken your eyes off God!

Discouragement is still the Devil's # 1 tool because Life is full of discouraging circumstances. Even the most blessed people, the most successful, the most spiritually mature, face constant disappointment and discouragement.

Keeping your eyes on Jesus is the best way to be encouraged. In Him you can have comfort and peace and encouragement. You need to find Him and His words and by faith rest in Him.

It's natural to experience discouragement when someone lets you down. But unfortunately, this emotion can be a breeding ground for bitterness and resentment. If we blame God for what happened, our devotion to Him may suffer. We might forsake spending time alone with Him or give up on the dreams He gave us. Eventually, we could give up on Him altogether.

You can overcome discouragement by proclaiming biblical truth. Turn to God's Word and study about His faithfulness, attributes, and promises

Life is full of failures, rejection and more than a fair share of discouragement. I believe that the difference in how persistent people are often comes down to how they handle the discouragement that comes from the same situation.

While some people can immediately overcome discouragement others can enter a negative cycle of thoughts that persists for weeks, months or even years.

Are you tired of feeling discouraged? You can experience joy, peace, and contentment. Circumstances don't have to dictate your emotions. You have someone on your side who is always available to help you, strengthen you, and uphold you. Trust in Jesus for your comfort.

When Jesus said that we are either for Him or against Him, I believe that is true of encouragement we can either encourage or discourage, we can either edify or tear down, we either build up or we destroy. The Lord is the source of all encouragement. He says that part of the reason He encourages us is to equip us, in turn, to encourage others.


The Devil always discourages.


2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 (NKJV)
Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.


Evangelist Henry Miranda earned a Bachelor of Christian Ministry degree @ Christian Leadership University. Evangelist Henry Miranda is a Bible Teacher, Author, and Guest Speaker and, with the help of the Holy Spirit, has written ten books. You can reach @  //www.evangelize-for-jesus-ministries.co

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print