Filled
by PamFord Davis

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the hidden costs in eating out. The price of beverages can greatly affect the overall cost tallied at the register.

Fast food restaurants leave a lot to be desired; to be honest, a majority of fast food chains do not live up to their claims. If in a hurry, I use caution before stopping for a fast meal.

Yet, they have one thing going for them; they offer free refills on beverages. I usually refill my cup with one for the road. Refills are a good incentive, especially during the dog days of summer.

Summer, fall, winter or springGod tells me to be filled with His Holy Spirit.

"And don't get drunk with wine, which [leads to] reckless actions, but be filled with the Spirit: speaking to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music to the Lord in your heart, giving thanks always for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of Christ (Ephesians 5:18-21 HCS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print