Fake Flakes
by PamFord Davis

We live in an era of artificial sweeteners-to-artificial snow

Artificial as adjective is preferable to fake.

I'm from Central NY State; other than a quick spray of artificial snow on Christmas trees, we had little need of fake flakes. Today in the Northeast corner of Louisiana, we expect up to seven inches of the real thing.

Early this morning, I amused myself with a dusting of artificial snow of the shredded tissue variety. I had somehow missed a piece of tissue in a pocket before loading the washer. I found innumerable small pieces of wet white tissue mixed in with my wet laundry. No smiley face.

My mood changed, as I shook out each piece of laundry, before placing them in the clothes dryer. Suddenly, my blue indoor-outdoor carpet held a dusting of artificial snow! Unlike real snow, it would not melt; I used my vacuum for snow removal.

Only the blood of Christ will suffice in sin removal.

" the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7b NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print