4 Effective Ways to Share Your Faith
by Patricia Coldiron

It's an exciting time in your life when you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, and you want to shout the good news from the rooftops. Mark 16:15 tells us to go into the entire world and preach the gospel.

However, you have to be careful not to alienate others by being too pushy or argumentative.

Here are 4 effective ways to share your faith:

Lead By Example

Let others see Christ at work in your life. Treat others with kindness and respect, and practice honesty in everything that you do. Living a Christ-filled life makes you bubble over with happiness, and others will want to experience that happiness in their own lives.

Seek God in Prayer

Pray that God will give you opportunities to share your faith. There are countless opportunities to let your light shine as you go to work, school, or run errands. God may lead you to a specific person that is struggling in life, and you can share what God has done for you.

Study Your Bible

You can't share or defend your faith effectively if you are not familiar with the Bible. It's not enough to just skim over the parts we are familiar with. Study the Bible deeply and use study aids such as a Bible concordance to clarify any confusion. Join a Bible Reading Plan that allows you to read through the entire Bible in a certain period of time.

Surrender the Results to God

After you have shared your faith, surrender the results to God. You may see immediate results in a person's life or it could take many months or years. Rest assured that God will lead in this person's life according to His perfect timing.

I have always felt called to write for God, and I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others. 

After many years in the corporate world, I am living my dream of writing full-time.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print