Seek and find
by Cyril Almond

The body of a church or fellowship made up of people who are so different in character, But here is the priceless gem in all this. There is always somebody there that we can relate to.

Look at the disciples that Jesus chose. We would have looked and listened to them and rejected them. Having a knowledge of what was before them. We would have looked for somebody better in our judgement. Jesus looked at them in the spirit and knew they were right for their calling.

A pastor or a minister does not always have the time to counsel us. But there will be somebody there who can explain a particular point in a sermon. Because they have been there and worn the tee shirt.

So it pays to look around and talk to our fellow saints, get to know them. Not just know of them, you will then find those hidden gems that are in the body of Christ. We have a wonderful diversity in the body of Christ.

We would do well to remember that none of us were called by accident. Indeed we were known before the foundation of the world. Our God is not a time waster nor does he make bad choices.
John 15. verses 16 and 27 prove this.

The point i am making is this, the fellowship of the saints is made up of wonderful people. Chosen by God for a purpose. We should seek them out and talk to them. They are only to willing to share their faith. That one thing that has been bothering us. Like 1 John chapter 5. verses 6-8 that explain the Trinity. But sometimes it requires an older head to really go into detail.

But it is not always the older ones. There are younger people who have a good grasp of the word of God. So fish around in this treasure of the church. Find somebody you can relate to. Just remember this, a true saint will never put you down. They will encourage you and love you, just like Jesus did!.

My website www.gabrielshouse .co.uk

Face Book gabrielshouse. I am a retired Pastor. I now help in a leadership team. Still preach and teach at 83. God is so good to me. I go on the streets and keep divine appointments. In these end times we need to do that.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print